It snowed in florida! WTF!

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Flateric;1487908 said:
Come on admit it, you only get snow really bad when you haven't sacrificed enough virgins to you god recently.

Just like florida did this time around. Oh he noticed let me tell you he noticed the short of those 2 virgins that you were under quota on!

Sacrilege. We never sacrifice virgins. We save 'em up for the weekend hootnannies. Nuthin' says lovin' like your young 'n bleedin' cousin....::w00t::

Besides, what would Cthulhu want with virgins anyway? He wants the world..... :evil2: :icon_twis

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Drake69;1487888 said:
Must've followed you... you can keep it. :icon_razz

Where I live in Richmond, VA, it's really weird. We get snow to the north, west, and south (and sometimes east!!) of us and we get nothing. It has something to do with the Blue Ridge and where the city is positioned. Then there are years when we get pasted and everybody else just gets dusted (usually when a nor'easter uppercuts us from below and to the coast...).

Im born and raised in florida last year i was in WV for 6 months and the night i left to drive back here they got 6 inches of snow.

I beleive it did follow me and i do not want!!

It was "feels like 20" here lastnight the neon was so cold inside the faceplate wouldnt read that it was connected to the headunit until the inside of the car was well heated, Talk about making you feel like your driving a badass car when its 20 and rainy that little base model automatic neon lights up the tires like no tomorrow with the slightest hint on the pedal!!

Caught me off gaurd :biglaugh:

Dingoboy

Dec 25, 2009
Tampa, FL
Lots of folks down here flipping out over the snow & freezing rain. I did drive in freezing rain the other day here, just South of Tampa. And on Sunday, after I came home from Home Depot on a tool run, I told a buddy I had stepped on a puddle in the parking lot. He said "Don't you mean in a puddle?" I replied "No dipshit, I meant exactly what I said. You can't step in a puddle unless it's still liquid."

I lived a good part of my youth in the mountains of upstate NY and learned to drive there. But the only time I like going back is the Summer. Those twisty mountain roads scare the crap out of me in the winter. I'll just stay down here in Florida, watch my co-worker crying over his grove full of frozen oranges, and think of Al Gore.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I'm loving the cold. LOVING IT. Keep in mind my car has no heater or defrost... but that CAI is sure sucking it up. RAWR :)

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
It's apparently 11°C (52°F) outside at barely 7:30am... I believe it, it actually seemed to be colder in the house than outside.

I wonder if there is some big cold front coming at some point or if we are just gonna skip winter this time.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Tanya;1488041 said:
I'm loving the cold. LOVING IT. Keep in mind my car has no heater or defrost... but that CAI is sure sucking it up. RAWR :)

I bet it is my car would be loving it right now too if it wasnt still sitting with problems :3d_frown:

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
SupraOfDoom;1488160 said:
Yeah you guys probably never felt your turbo's kicking ass on a chilly day. It's a huge huge difference.

my GLH-T loved cold weather, specially because it didnt have an intercooler.

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Here in vic on van island..........we have havent had snow in over a year :p....But it did drop to -14c for about a week striaght haha

Who

Supramania Contributor
SupraOfDoom;1488160 said:
Yeah you guys probably never felt your turbo's kicking ass on a chilly day. It's a huge huge difference.

Here in Florida 95F degrees /100% humidity boost vs 40F degrees / 25% humidity boost feels totally different. My calibrated seat of the pants dyno told me so.