It snowed in florida! WTF!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Dammit, where the fuck is my Global Warming? I live in the Great White North, and these clowns... err, I mean, climatologists promised that I would get California's weather without having to put up with it's politicians.

I'm going outside with a bloody big propane torch to melt some more glacier tomorrow.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who;1487254 said:
It snowed in Broward county back in the 70's and that's south of lake Okeechobee.
Darn! No snow here in Palm Beach. My kids have never seen snow and they would of loved it.

Your address please!

I would like to send you all the free snow you can handle as long as you pay shipping, LOL!

Oh, can I send you our -58c or -78c if you add the wind chill onto it also?

Please hurry up global warming, I need some warming!

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Well, I do remember a little bit of snow here in Langley, BC last year and then quite a bit the year before.

This year however... it feels more like spring outside right now.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
TopSecret;1487464 said:
Well, I do remember a little bit of snow here in Langley, BC last year and then quite a bit the year before.

This year however... it feels more like spring outside right now.

You and Duane! (shakes fist)

Damn BC people! (Sniff I miss BC!)

boricua114

Boostin Good Lately
l_5d7df7c935f341fe97b30b107c6c71aa.jpg

This is in central florida, right under Tampa, The dew froze over on my car, it froze the wipers still and the door handles and doors were frozen shut, you can see the frozen grass in the back

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Seems it does that about once a decade. I was in Orange Park/Jacksonville, circa 2000, and saw snow flurries coming down. I don't recall it sticking.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I am in Northwestern Washington state the temp yesterday was 63 on the freaking 9the of January. This time last year we were just digging out from under 2 1/2 feet of snow and I had busted pipes that had froze. Now my tulips are breaking ground ....weird

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
SupaMan;1487712 said:
i left WV to get away from this shit!!

i was sliding on frozen rain yesterday morning!

Must've followed you... you can keep it. :icon_razz

Where I live in Richmond, VA, it's really weird. We get snow to the north, west, and south (and sometimes east!!) of us and we get nothing. It has something to do with the Blue Ridge and where the city is positioned. Then there are years when we get pasted and everybody else just gets dusted (usually when a nor'easter uppercuts us from below and to the coast...).

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Drake69;1487888 said:
Must've followed you... you can keep it. :icon_razz

Where I live in Richmond, VA, it's really weird. We get snow to the north, west, and south (and sometimes east!!) of us and we get nothing. It has something to do with the Blue Ridge and where the city is positioned. Then there are years when we get pasted and everybody else just gets dusted (usually when a nor'easter uppercuts us from below and to the coast...).

Come on admit it, you only get snow really bad when you haven't sacrificed enough virgins to you god recently.

Just like florida did this time around. Oh he noticed let me tell you he noticed the short of those 2 virgins that you were under quota on!