Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boostaddctn

My name is Bert... I like long walks on the beach... also known as BoostAddctn, aight peace

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
ShagsSupra said:
Hiyah Guys Names Shagsss!!!!! Im New Hweer!!! Yeah Hehe I Am 15 And I Want A Mkiv So Bad But Can Only Afford A Mk3 Na Automatic.... A White 1 With Cromeish Rims!!!! Hehe Just Saying Hihi To All!!!

:mad:

MKIII's are better dude. just get a turbo 5 speed and mod the hell out of it with all that money you were going to dump into an MKIV. you'll have one hell of a sick ride!

-shaeff

L

lanky189

shaeff said:
:mad:

MKIII's are better dude. just get a turbo 5 speed and mod the hell out of it with all that money you were going to dump into an MKIV. you'll have one hell of a sick ride!

-shaeff

hey... shaeff... he was joking... he's got an NA thats been parked for awhile now.... heh.. he IS 15 tho.. :cool:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Quite Lanky... Im starting to not tollerate you now.....I've got this lil ban button ive been itching to try out! :p heheh

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I am here...no need for an introduction guys...you know who I am and the wrath i lay behind me.....LMAO!

I couldnt sign in as SIMANN ( with two 'n's) so i am siman now....geez hahahah

But i am 20, going into Radiology. Hopefully inbetween 2 years i will live IN nashville and have my own place...and have another car to drive besides my pride and joy supra.

And like DC34DC311 said, NO hacker is going to stop us now.

glad to talk to everyone...but this new forum set up is going to take some getting used to....the Blue and grey colors are kind of freaking me out...i liked to the old grey/black/yellow/white theme of the old site..and i feel it would be cool to bring that back!

just my useless .02 cents.

-Jonathan Mann ;)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
lanky189 said:
hey... shaeff... he was joking... he's got an NA thats been parked for awhile now.... heh.. he IS 15 tho.. :cool:

whew! haha, he totally had me... honestly, that sir, is a relief. :)

-shaeff

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
I never really posted here very much before, but then again I spent a long time without a Supra. Anyway, I've got one again and so it looks like I'm back.

White on Burgundy 1991 NA Auto w/Sunroof, but no pics yet. It's kinda mismatched and pieced-together-looking in back, but the whole car is the same color. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.