Indiana Supra Owners | "The Rebirth...2011"

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Quin;1654114 said:
Hey man those wheels are light for how heavy they are. Be careful.

is he still alive?? lol what's up dude

IndyMK3;1651024 said:
Jeff i say we find a motor for blue car.... honestly we can get one for cheap..... does ben still have that na 2jz?

Oh and did david ever get the mk4 running agian?

When you say "ben's" 2jz na, you mean my ol' 2J? didn't know nick still had it. As for david, the last i saw of him he was giving up on his supra. It's been a while though so idk if he's sticking with it or not.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
madsupra88;1654169 said:
Your car still for sale?

What, the Cobra? It's sitting in my driveway in Alabama with a broken shift rail. I sold it to my uncle, but he'd resell it if I gave it the okay. Why do you ask?

Side note. I found a super clean bone stock 88 turbo targa auto somewhere in corn country last night. $2900.

Oh, and it only has fifty-five thousand miles on it.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Quin;1655610 said:
What, the Cobra? It's sitting in my driveway in Alabama with a broken shift rail. I sold it to my uncle, but he'd resell it if I gave it the okay. Why do you ask?

Side note. I found a super clean bone stock 88 turbo targa auto somewhere in corn country last night. $2900.

Oh, and it only has fifty-five thousand miles on it.

i thought you had a blown motor one just sittin around. But i just remembered it was ben not you.

Pick that 88 up, i would in a heart beat

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Jeff. Finish the blue car. I'm not working at the moment, come get me and I'll put it all back together for you =)

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
Wake up boneheads.
Get out and work on the cars. We need to have a good turnout for the supra meet.
Jeff does alot to get these going, the least we can do is show up.
Its a heat wave outside, have some fun. :cry:

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
dragracer;1673410 said:
Wake up boneheads.
Get out and work on the cars. We need to have a good turnout for the supra meet.
Jeff does alot to get these going, the least we can do is show up.
Its a heat wave outside, have some fun. :cry:

clutch comes tomorrow, going in next week or two depending on the boss's mood. i WILL make it this year

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
TIGGGHHHTTTTTTTTT

I think we should all make a little sign with our forum name on it, and put it on the dash when we all park so you can put names to faces!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^Great idea, actually! Kind of like a guest party with name tags.... Just for our cars! LOL

So... I watched my gauge hit 46 degrees today as the snow and ice melted away.
Boys and Girls.... We are quickly approaching car weather... And with car weather means Supra meets coming up in a hurry.

Please, I beg of you... start planning ahead. Whether that be requesting off of work, ordering parts or finding giddy-up to finish your car...
I really, really would like to see a great turnout this year.

I understand I haven't supplied dates yet, but this will be available once everything is set in stone.
Until then... I hope everyone is preparing themselves for Spring................... It's Supra Time.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Rich, Believe me... I'm not stopping anybody, LOL. Actually, now that I've got my other car situation all taken care of...
I have been purchasing stuff already so... just need to start making some progress.

IndyMK3;1674885 said:
^^^^^ Ive been telling him that for the past 2 years =p

Get over here. ;)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Rich, Believe me... I'm not stopping anybody, LOL. Actually, now that I've got my other car situation all taken care of...
I have been purchasing stuff already so... just need to start making some progress.

IndyMK3;1674885 said:
^^^^^ Ive been telling him that for the past 2 years =p

Get over here. ;)