Indiana Supra Owners | "The Rebirth...2011"

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
First off, Happy Holidays to everyone! :)

I'm thrilled to say that my interests and time-for-free-play have stricken an all time high since I sold my 1.5JZ Alpine Silver Supra in June '10.

Work, Community/City Involvement and the Holiday's still have me in a loop right now,
But I wanted to at least make an attempt to reach out to some of you guys I've yet to meet/speak with,
(And others that I haven't seen since the last Indy2K10 or previous gatherings)

For that very reason, I've created this thread for any of you locals that need guidance to the Supra scene.
There IS a Supra scene still... but with life as we know it, marriage, kids, jobs, etc are unfortunately a big
factor in where the "scene" goes. Some of these people go incognito, some of them sell their cars...
Well if you're one of those guys that just bought a Supra from one of these "retired" guys, you're in the right spot. ;)

I title this the "Rebirth"... because...we all have to start somewhere. Many of the old school guys are still around,
but have either lost interest, moved on, or don't show their faces... So this is where I hope for YOU to come in.

I'm not going anywhere any time soon... so any help you have to offer to keep the local Supra scene going
and growing...... is a plus for me. :)

If you haven't joined INDIANA SUPRA CLUB yet, PLEASE DO SO!

Meanwhile, I'm free to offer my number if you ever need anything or just want to chat. (317) 395-8362.
PM's work too.

Jeff

PS: If you are an avid FACEBOOK user..... Indiana Supra Club is on FACEBOOK! << Click to Join!

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Im still a Indy supra owner at heart lol =) hell ive even brought my little brother into it lol ....

jeffy so when we going to put a 2jz in the blue car? or maybe a 1j? i know where to get a 1j with no exhaust manifold for 500.... ive thought about buying it for shits and giggles lol... only down side is its a front sump...

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Oh, I unfortunately have experience dealing with receiving front sump 1J's and swapping to read/mid, Lol.

Honestly though, for ol' Blue... I'm thinking LS1 (I officially have a hook up here ;)), a healthy 7M BPU or just get a 2J and be done.

Any of the above, I'll be satisfied with. As long as she see's the streets again. It's been over 3 years now! : (

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Cole, how much longer do you have there until you're finished?

I'm also very anxious to start getting everyone together again. This 8*F crap has got to go... Lol.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
im still alive. SC is hibernating while looking for a long term solution to my turbo woes (second set of twins and they're already knockin on death's door). For now, im saving up some dough to redo the clutch and then i'll start dumping some dough into a small single setup. But like Jeff said, this weather needs to take a break....i already miss November's 70s.

Oh, and i still need to clean John's driveway ;)

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Hey jon... any progress with the race car? I think you should pick up a mk3 to be able to drive on the street..... aka that red one you fixed with the epic clean leather.... just saying lol

Jeff i say we find a motor for blue car.... honestly we can get one for cheap..... does ben still have that na 2jz?

Oh and did david ever get the mk4 running agian?

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
IndyMK3;1651024 said:
Hey jon... any progress with the race car? I think you should pick up a mk3 to be able to drive on the street..... aka that red one you fixed with the epic clean leather.... just saying lol

Jeff i say we find a motor for blue car.... honestly we can get one for cheap..... does ben still have that na 2jz?

Oh and did david ever get the mk4 running agian?

Have nomoney or time right now for ANOTHER mk3 lol. How u been man?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I may be from Illinois, but as soon as I get my damn car running again I'd have no problem making a trip down to Indy to chill with ya'll. I did with a couple of ya at Chi2k09 and ya'll were cool :D

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
dragracer;1651343 said:
Farmers Almanac says we are going to have a mild winter..........Uh..................................What!!!!

Haha

Anywho,
I think the summer of '11 will be a good one for the midwest supra scene.
I will be for sure going to the Chi2k11 along with other chicago meets, and hopefully I'll make it down for the indy meet as well!

Sam

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Looking forward to the next Indy2k11 and Chi2k11 meets.

Car is going through a major change as we speak, Looking to tear shit up next year, hope to see everyone again, i had a blast last year! Also hope we can have a drag day for us to be involved in so i can show you Indy boys how we do it in MI :)

Jeff if i don't see any vids of Indy2k10 I'm gonna shoot myself then you if that's possible LOL

-Saif

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Looks like were gonna have a good crew of Midwest MKIIIs in the upcoming years :)

Whats in store with you're car Saif?
You shouldn't sell it man, that car is clean!

Sam

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Woops forgot to update my sig, But its not for sale anymore. Change of plans im building a nice new setup which will include my gm trans kit :D

Should be a good setup, i dont want to reveal anything until its done :D

How is everyone doing, been some time since i heard from you guys!

-Saif

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
madsupra88;1652391 said:
Looking forward to the next Indy2k11 and Chi2k11 meets.

Car is going through a major change as we speak, Looking to tear shit up next year, hope to see everyone again, i had a blast last year! Also hope we can have a drag day for us to be involved in so i can show you Indy boys how we do it in MI :)

Jeff if i don't see any vids of Indy2k10 I'm gonna shoot myself then you if that's possible LOL

-Saif

Saif - As long as you're shooting yourself first. ;)

Well, I look forward to seeing what you do with your car.

I can't even begin to tell you guys how ready I am for the holiday's to be over.
Work has me hopping through all sorts of loops right now... But long and behold,
Once we work ourselves out of the cold and snow - time to start planning. : )

Hope everyone is doing great and have a HAPPY HOLIDAYS / MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Jeff