In loving memory of Mike Urbano - stickers

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335319

turboa7mgte said:
Ok... there was a bit of a mess up with the last sticker deal and I have stood up to get these out. it was no fault to 2phat4U aka Jason at all. it was his sticker guy that kinda screwed us.... He feels very bad and stepped up and asked for help.

So Sound Performance is going to step up and donate all the stickers and get them shipped out. I will work with Jason to see who has paid as they will get them first. the hard part will be to get all the address' for those who paid. Making the stickers is the easy part.... getting them to all of you is the hard part.

I am going to work out something with Nick to send some to him so he can ship some and I will ship the rest. The money for shipping will come out of my pocket and hopefully Nick will help out with some to. but need not worry I will do my best to get these out for you all.

No here's the deal.....
I am going to make these is 2 different colors.... white or Silver

Here is what they will look like.....

urbano1.jpg

I will size them for the quarter window.

for those of you who haven't paid but would still like a sticker.... hang tight.... Let me work out the details with Jason and Nick.... but rest assured... the stickers will be made and shipped out in 1 months time.

Over $500 has been given to the Urbano family... I would like to see double that..

The cost for these is $10 a pair... lets make this easy and stick to a pair.... no singles.... Dig deep you guys, its only $10

If you have any questions, concerns or can help ship these out in any way EMAIL me at supras@charter.net Please don't PM me as my PM box fills up way to fast!!

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
turboa7mgte said:
The stickers will have no background at all.... the window will be your background.

just imagine the White in my pic as your window. and what is black will be silver or white.

This Image I did was Vectored by me but i used theheffner's art work. I am going to clean up some of the edges and work on the rear end of the car a bit. I cut a sample about a year ago of this and it did look nice. I got many complements on the one that I did.

As soon as jason and I figure things out I will post the paypal info and we can get this underway.... but the people who ordered and payed on the origanal post will be the first to get theirs.... I think you can understand why. I would like to try and get all the orders made and shipped in 1 months time.

Yes you can get one of each color... i would just like to keep it by 2's.... More money for the Family.... and around the holidays I am sure they could use it. this has to be a very hard time for them right now....

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
turboa7mgte said:
Oh, and The shipping is included in the price.... I would like you to add the paypal fees to your payment... I or SP will not use any of this money for the shipping or the stickers.... We own the Plotter and I have tons of silver and white on hand. So 100% of what you donate will go to the family

Its the season of Giving..... and collectively we have given them over $500.... Lets do it big this time around!!!!

turboa7mgte said:
For those of you who paid I will send you what you ordered... 1 set = 2 stickers.
I am not sure what is going on with the ones that were already made. that will be up to jason.
Keep watching this post in the next week for more info.... Between SP, me, Jason and Nick.... we should have this figured out in no time.

I just cant wait till the next big meet to see these stickers on all the cars. that to me would be a great tribute.

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
2PHAT4U said:
wow, just saw this thread, thanks again guys for your understanding with what I have been going through. I honeslty never meant for this to be a long and drawn out process so for that again I am sorry.

A big thanks needs to go out to Sound Performance for stepping up to help us out!

As far as the first set of stickers that were made, I have them sitting here so if you guys are going to be sending them out, I should get them to you guys. I think there is either 150 or 200 here, I'll have to re-count, there should be enough for everyone that ordered the stickers originally so that will atleast reward those for their wait.

As far as payment goes for these, it's totallyup to you guys, someone can either setup a new address to send payment to or I can just use mine and send the cash to Nick like last time, either way works. You guys can let me know what you want to do.

I still have th list here with everyones payment info so I can make a bunch of address lables if you guys like and then just send them with the original stickers or else I can just write them in a word document and email them to you guys. That's if everyones paypal address is their actualy shipping address, just assuming no one moved or whatever.

As for the design of the sticker, it looks great and I'm sure it will turn out great!

Thanks again and let's get this done so we can truly honor Mike the way we originally planned!

Jason

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
ok,, I really have to ask , since i kow nothing about him and who he was ,,,

who wan Mike Urbano , what did he do for the supra community, where was he from ? etc ???? I heard about the Michael Urbano MKIII
Could someone tell me those the answeres' to those questions and how did he pass ?

thanks for the input, , I would just like to know his importance and nat.....

and dont even think about flaming me !!!!,, I aint going to put up with that shit !!!

Will

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
i emailed Tim@SP this afternoon and he said the hold up is jason giving him the info on who paid and addresses. he did say jason contacted him recentlly and said he would get him the info soon. just thought i would let everyone know.

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
got a message from jason tonite. he had been working and i guess where they had him working he didn't have internet access till just recentlly. he sent tim the info yesterday and will be sending him the stickers he has in a few days.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Almost 6 months now, since I sent my $10.00 in for my stickers. If the money made it's way to Mike's family, then it went to good use. If not, then I'd like some stickers, or a refund!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
91T breezen' said:
Almost 6 months now, since I sent my $10.00 in for my stickers. If the money made it's way to Mike's family, then it went to good use. If not, then I'd like some stickers, or a refund!

Mike's family got the money a long time ago. I would really like to get my stickers, my car is back on the road and this would mean alot to me to have the sticker on it.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Alright. I have decided to take this over and get the stickers done and sent out to everyone. I sent some PM's over on SF to some people. If you haven't gotten one please send me a Pm on here or SF or email me at maxwell_murder_999@hotmail.com and tell me your address.

Big thanks to Joel W for helping out with cutting the stickers :)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yay! I can't wait to get them.
Is it possible that I could get more? IIRC my original order was for two, but I'll gladly pay for a couple more.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Not everyone who is on the list wants stickers, so there will be left over ones. So I can stick a few extra in for you Kurt.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Ok Loki . Usually I am able to judge pretty well how long it takes me to make stickers. I was WAY off on these, :aigo: They are kicking my ass LOL.

I have them all cut as of today, with some help from a local sign shop buddy, but the weeding is taking a long time. I can send you what I have done so far (50+) tomarrow so you can get some of the more urgent people handled. The rest of this order will take a few more days up to a week depending on how crazy I get at work..

Let me know what you think..

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
130+ stickers are in the mail to you Loki. Like I said in PM's, I was shorted 100 stickers and 50 of the the stickers I did get were not usable...:( I hate having to depend on people sometimes...

Anyways, I will get the rest out as soon as I can..

Also, Big thanks to Dale at Performance Sign, Kingston Wa. for cutting some of these at no charge..

Last edited: