In loving memory of Mike Urbano - stickers

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
alright ppl lets get this ball rolling...only 58 out of 137 ppl listed paid

2PHAT4U said:
Okay, the list has been updated again!

If you see that your name has not been marked as paid even though you have sent payment then please let me know!

Also, I still don't know who Kevin Tao is. I was sure I had someone send me a PM saying who it was but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So please let me know who you are so I can mark you as paid.

I'm sorry guys for not being able to update as often as you'd like but I am very busy and am doing this all by myself. I am trying very hard to get this done while going to school and work.

I am not here to scam anyone so please do not even mention that word in this thread. Many people on this board know me personally and know I would never do anything like that. I was lucky enough to meet Mike Urbano when I was in SOCAL last year and thought this would be a good way to pay my respects to him. When I decided to do this I didn't realize how much work would actually be involved in organizing all this and wish I had someone that could help me here other than my GF who will be helping me create all the envelopes for the stickers.

The stickers are ready to be picked up and I will be paying out of my pocket to pick them up on Monday.

Please be patient and you will get your stickers!

Now, I am kinda dissapointed with how many have not sent payment yet. There are still a ton of people who have not paid yet and I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck with quite a few stickers left over if we don't start getting people paying for what they said they would pay for!

I will set the deadline at Sept. 10 to get payment in for your stickers. At that time I will be no longer take payments and you WILL NOT be able to get your stickers if you have not paid.

I really hope that we sell all the stickers that I had made or else I'm going to end up losing quite a bit of money on this!

Thanks

Jason

2PHAT4U said:
Yeah I think I will, just gotta make sure I have enough money to do so, haha

I'm going to see how many people we need for me to have sold all the stickers first before I send any out. If we still need to sell a bunch then I will wait till those are sold cus I really don't feel like getting stuck with the rest

Jason

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
2 stickers/one set = $10
2 sets/4 stickers = $20

each sticker is $5

payment goes to: jaymac@telusplanet.net

deadline is sept. 10th 2005 for all payments. remember to include your post name and how many stickers/sets or pairs u want in the description area. thanks

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I paid! Would love to see my name on the updated list! Thanks. My thoughts and prayers are with Mike's family, in what could only be described as a great loss. I feel like I almost knew him after reading about his exploits with Supra's and the many people's lives he touched. I will proudly display the sticker, and hope that it will bring the other Supra community peeps, to discuss his contributions, and enthusiasm he had in all of his projects.

Tom

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
thanks guys...i'm sure his family is very thankful for the huge amount of support the supra community has shown and continues to show as well as the kind words so many of u have said. he will never be forgotten.

deadline is this saturday guys...hurry up and get those payments in if u haven't already. it appears that we r still at atleast 50% unpaid.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I Didnt Get To Meet Him As I Am New To This Websight And The Supra Scene, I Was Wondering What Happened To Him Since He Died At Such A Young Age? I Hope This Isnt A Touchy Subject Or Anything. If Anyone Knows I Would Appreciate It. He Seems To Have Been A Popular Guy And I'm Sure Everyone Misses Him. Love The Mkiii's.

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
from what i was told he was near his house stopped at a red light and was hit from behind by an suv doing 40mph. mike was riding his motorcycle at the time.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
The stickers got made but they were wrong so they are making them again. The thread on SF got un-stickied but I know it's still there somewhere, you should be able to just click the link in the first post.

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
2PHAT4U said:
Nick has also asked that I keep accepting payments for decals as we still have less than half of the original list marked as UNPAID. So if you still want a decal or want to make a general donation to the Urbano Family then you can still paypal jaymac@telusplanet.net and I will send out the decals with the rest of the others.

Thanks again for your co-operation and for your patience!

Jason

update and payment info reposted. jason should still be excepting paymenting seeing as how he hasn't said any different. also the link i posted in the first page will take u to the thread on sf

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
2PHAT4U said:
Supposedly I get to pick up the stickers today(atleast that was the message as of yesterday)

I am making out the envelopes right now and will have them finished by tonight.

I am going to try to get these in the mail before I leave tommorow morning, otherwise I'll get my GF Sarah to drop them off for me.

I completely updated the list of people that have paid on the first page but I am missing a few cus again, there were a few that did not give their postname when they paid through paypal.

Here is the list of people that I don't have a post name for:

- Branden Berger
- Everett Richardson (I'm pretty sure it's Jon-B but can't remember for sure)
- Bryan McCoy
- Carson Bowley
- Loren Armas

Please post if you know any of the abover persons post-names.

Also, is there anyone that wants their stickers/decals shipped to a different address than what is on thier paypal account? Otherwise I will be just sending them to that address and it will be addressed to the name on the paypal account. Let me know if you want the name changed at all as well please!

I think that is it for now, again I'm sorry for the delay with these decals, I have been on this guy every week during this whole ordeal with trying to get them made and I'm really glad that this is finally going to be done with and everyone will finally get what they wanted.

Jason

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
i figure most of u are on sf, but just incase for those who might not be...

2PHAT4U said:
I think I posted like 10 times saying that the money was no longer in my hands and that it was given to SupraNick but I guess nobody saw that.

Ok I have talked to a few people about the situation with the stickers, I have been waiting to get a new set of stickers from the guy that was doing them because the batch he has already given me is just one decal, it's not cut like the original "SoCal" stickers like we wanted, he didn't realize that that's what we wanted even though I explained that to him when I ordered them. He had agreed to make new ones but has yet to get them to me, at first he was really busy, then he was waiting to get a new cutting machine to handle the smaller intruiqit(sp?) cutting of the letters, as of right now I have no idea when I'm going to be able to get these stickers as he hasn't updated me.

I said I was going to give it the weeekend and then make a call on what to do(that was last weekend). Right now the only thing I can think of to do is to reach out and ask any of the mkIII crowd if they have any hook-ups on a decal maker that would possible be able to get these done for us.

If so, then I will gladly either ship the stickers I have to that person and they can send them out or I can have them ship the new decals to me and I can send them out.

Either way, that's up to the person but yeah, that's where I am at with this, I am really dissapointed in how this has turned out, this whole project has kind of tarnished my image on these boards and I deserve it I guess but in all honesty, I have tried everything to get this done, the issue has been with the guy making the decals. I have made that clear to the maker of the decals but he doesn't quite understand how many people I am dealing with I don't think.

Anyways, if anyone can help at all, please let me know cus it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT!!!! I am sorry for not updating this thread ovetr the last little bit, I just got back from being in Saskatchewan for my EMT practicum(I was gone for 5 weeks, got back 6 days ago). My GF was going to send out the stickers while I was gone but we never received them so I just told her I would deal with it when I got back

Jason

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
turboa7mgte said:
I have an Image vectored and ready to cut... I can cut them if you want... but you seemd stuck on 2 colors..... I will cut them in one color and donate them and send them to Nick. This will be SP's Donation to the Family.