IJ's Rebuild thread missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
we've had a few cases of that around here lately, just no deaths. sorry to hear.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
maybe he talked it over with the mods. i still find it weird that only his rebuild thread disappeared.

anyone have any solid info?

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I think we have the right to know as well. But wait for this to be settled. As I figured(Stanza and I are doing some Hardy boys) I cam to this conclustion.

Come on guys. Its the internet

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
im sure we'll hear about it in a while after everything gets worked out with the mods.

long as i know IJ is still alive and kicking, i'm happy...for now.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
No, Its the Internet and it isnt serious buisness. As John and I are talking about we Dont know what goes on in the Mod forum, But we do know Ian isnt an "agressive" for a lack of a better term, person.

Somthing must have really gotten to Ian as he is one of the most patient people I know... And Ive only communicated with him on the internet.. And that speaks bounds

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
this is fucking bullshit

the only thing i can think of why this would happen, is if something trivial was done by a mod, IJ has voiced an opinion (voice of reason in many cases) and he's going against the grain of a few people

whatever the reason, this has gone balls up quickly

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Kyle, how do you go about making a simple request about a thread into a full blown IM diatribe. Do you realize you've posted 15/55 times on this single thread alone. You are the true post whore. +1

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
he isnt one to antagonise another member for sure. Sometimes i wonder if its best we didnt know all the details until later if ever. this certainly could cause chaos on here.

for what its worth ian, if you read this and do decide to say goodbye permanently, it was great to have you on here while we did. you were an inspiration to many and a source of experience and guidance for many members.

best wishes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.