Status
Not open for further replies.

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
drjonez said:
exactly. if people can't take the hint of TWO good guys leaving....:3d_frown:

And i was going to go to australia for a Field study internship, and hopefully have the opportunity to meet Ian, although i didnt know him as well as others i still would have been quite nice, that might prove a bit difficult now

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JetJock didn't have IJ's sense of humor, but he was a great guy and as knowledgeable as they come. He left and said he won't be back. He was issued a three day ban. Now I think he hangs out at MKIIItech. I just hate looking at that gray screen and nobody over their to cut up with.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
Ckanderson said:
if you feel that way... why are you here?

C'mon now - let's not run off one of the few good sheperds still willing to tolerate those of us who don't yet know how much we don't know!!

CK - your attitude & your sig offend me ... if YOU feel that way, Mustangmeister, wtf are YOU doing here??

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
suprahero said:
JetJock didn't have IJ's sense of humor, but he was a great guy and as knowledgeable as they come. He left and said he won't be back. He was issued a three day ban. Now I think he hangs out at MKIIItech. I just hate looking at that gray screen and nobody over their to cut up with.

i totally forgot about JJ....make it THREE that have left SM!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Im here cause I like supra's. I dont like people who take little problems and blow them up into huge deals... or people who have a bad attitude about a site they are a guest at.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Wow, I'm surprised one of the mods hasn't locked this thread yet.

But then again, any of them that did would probably get suspected as being in this whole mess... I'm not accusing anyone by anymeans, I just think we need to let thing settle down and see how things go for a little while.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
drjonez said:
only here to support the MAFT pro. why? would you like me to leave too?

No, i just dont like it when people talk bad about a site that they are a guest at. I had nothing to do with IJ leaving.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
IJ left for his reasons, he did not make them abundantly clear at the time he chose to leave, and that was his choice. No sense even worrying about it. If he wants to come back he's welcome here, if not it's a loss to the forum, but it is his choice, it's only the internet.

In any case, you can't please everyone, and one person (or even a small group of people) can't make everybody happy. Especially as a community grows and changes over time, people change, things change, not everyone will like the direction things go, nor would I expect them to. Despite how well-standing a person in the community is, it really doesn't pain me too much to see someone decide to leave, I'd rather they be happy somewhere else than miserable here. The best way to have a site where everyone is happy is to discourage growth, and hand-pick who will be on the site, but ultimately that is not what Supramania is about, we enjoy growth and new people with new ideas. It's hard to keep a site this large balanced, but in my eyes anyways, Supramania is doing it's best, and won't change for one person.

All that being said, this thread is staying closed, I hope that most of your questions/concerns were answered in my post, if you have any other concerns, feel free to drop me a line via PM and I'd be glad to talk about most anything with most anyone. See ya around.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.