If money was NO object, what would you do to your Supra?

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I would put a 13b rotary in it. Because then i would have all the money i need to keep it running! plus save a few hundred pounds

For real

Have as many parts as possible remade in carbon fiber, remake the entire chassis in tube steel(hell, titanium while were at it), redo the whole front and rear suspension with more modern design and brakes. Motor stuff can be 2jz/APU stuff, covered before, like what the OP said. many horsepowers! 6 speed. carbon drive shaft. super tough custom diff.

Finally, The entire interior totally redone to better than new specs. good leather, rare fabrics, and better plastics!

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
If money was no object I wouldn't be building my Supra. I love the car but there are other cars I love more that I can't afford yet. This is why I am limiting myself to only spend so much on the Supra.

However, I would build a super fast spooling street car. This would be ~450 whp and have way too good of brakes/suspension. Also, completely replace every rubber/plastic or glass piece on the car. I'm sick if shit breaking because of old age.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Restore it back to showroom condition with all of the little problems fixed.

I dont need a monster fast fuckin uber car my car makes me happy as it is.

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
Ma70.Ent;1183578 said:
It IS light weight.

Yup, 45% lighter than steel and just as strong. Dropping all that weight would make the engine's weight an even bigger factor in the weight distribution department, so you'd have to do something to counter the new front/rear balancing. Hopefully a titanium block/internals would fix the problem, but you never know!

also, I'd do some coilovers and keep my paint job craptastic! (Mismatched paint=brokeass=cops don't bother me)

Last edited:

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Seriously, if I had 'all the money in the world' I'd hand Toyota a blank check to rebuild the MA70 platform and market it again.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
make a Carbon fiber copy of my chassis, 7m built for 1000hp, gt35r to suppost 600hp all the fuel upgrades, and full interior. That's if money was no object...

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Doward;1184139 said:
Seriously, if I had 'all the money in the world' I'd hand Toyota a blank check to rebuild the MA70 platform and market it again.

You are a very good human being :)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
LS9 Swap with a Bigger Blower
Stupid wide body (like 2 times wider then tek's)
Stupid huge tires
Skyline Midnight Purple Paint Job

But like others have said if money was no object, i would just burn my car. I would buy an Ascari A10.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Mr.PFloyd;1184203 said:
LS9 Swap with a Bigger Blower
Stupid wide body (like 2 times wider then tek's)
Stupid huge tires
Skyline Midnight Purple Paint Job

But like others have said if money was no object, i would just burn my car. I would buy an Ascari A10.

Your engine choice was my first thought. With a built T56.
I can hang with the stock 5stars with bigger brakes.
Uber suspension mods so I can toss it around road courses.
I can take car of my own paint and body. Same factory color super white.

That's it.

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
I would stick weld two 1G-GTE's together and have a 4L quad turbo V12

or

Take a 7M and have the block and head cast as one lump in a light mag alloy (like old turbo F1 engines) no more BHG and a block/head that weighs less than 15kg

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Give slow66 enough money to finish his drag car, then pay him to build me a sequential twin t61 3.2l 7m, with a getrag and 9".

greg88

May 14, 2005
Lowell, Arkansas, United States
Wasn't there some guy who paid Toyota an obscene amount of cash to build him a fresh MKIV? I swear I read that on here one time.

I would by a 2jz and send it to Bryan Maloof for a rebuild. It seems like many people here are big fans of his work. I want a motor that will last.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
kwnate;1183814 said:
Cat 550hp C15 w/jake brake. 18spd. carbon fibre tires.

no fing way....

cummins isx600

or an older signatre600

allison 5 speed auto

remember cfi's drag truck? 13 seconds flat, at 15000lbs....swear watchin em light up all eight drives in a burnout gave me wood....