i pick the worst time to sell me car :(

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
avp23;1073771 said:
we'll i get like one email aday LOL people telling me how rediculus my price is and how nobody can get a aloan for that much. im thinking man these people must have bad credit cause you can still get a personal loan. i dont know how many weeks i keep posting it on craigslist. I'll put it on ebay as soon as i get the better dash and new radiator. I dont daily drive it at all :( so it just sits in its garage.

Anybody taking the time to bash you on the price doesn't deserve your car. Respectfully asking for a lower price is one thing but bashing is bullshit.

Have you posted it in a few locations or maybe in other locations on craigslist? You might see where MKII's get sold most often and post there... for a car this nice surely someone might want to travel for it.

Or do what Duane says, keep it. :icon_bigg

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
well, its on ebay right now. I'm betting that I'll list it like...3 times before some one bids on it. hehe, Just my guess. As of right now theres 17 people watching the auction, it was 15 this morning lol. I guess im putting on a show.

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
well theres like 19Hours left in the auction. And theres 45 people watching?????? i hope its not all forum people :cry: we'll this is the time of truth.