i pick the worst time to sell me car :(

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
they are ROH rims
p1018403_1.jpg

well i dynoed yesterday. heres the sheet. It wasnt what i thought it was going to put down but i guess im happy with it. i was going to post this up, but i wouldnt know what section to LOL.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Those are very respectable numbers and in a mk2 should make for a VERY spirited ride. I would thinnk those numbers would improve your sale price quite a bit actually.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
This is one sic ass ride! Worth every penny of $10,000, or higher! Sorry to see you selling it. If I had the $$$ I'd definately be looking hard!:icon_bigg

GL with the sale when you go official on here.

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
well im only at post thirty right now LOL so i cant post it in the for sale section just yet. i did put it on craigslist though. no one really has contacted me yet LOL.

LIKE I SAID BEFOR, I PICKED THE WORST TIME TO SELL IT.

vinnyqh

Your local SC300 owner!
Nov 17, 2007
Portland, OR
i think the main problem with looking to sell your car for that much money is that, if oyu have that much money laying around to just spend on a car they would want a newer car. not to dog on your ride or anything. You just have to find an enthusiast to actually buy it. It's impossible to get the money out of your mods to the car, if any at all.

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
yeah ive been thinking about ebay. i have sold a car on there before and it was fun, but i want the buyer to come see what they are going to get before they buy it. i think i might list it up for sale on ebay this weekend. we will see.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
There's not too many cars that grab my attention like a perfect MKII Supra. You have one of the top 2 that I have seen in pictures or in person. That car is beautiful!!!! I feel like if you wait long enough, someone will come across it that appreciates it for what it is and pay what you want for the car. That just may take a good while. Unless you really need the money, I'd stick to your guns on your price. No sense selling it off cheap after all that hard work and time for something else. You have a really nice car that probably gets comments every time you drive it.

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
LOL thats so funny that you say that. i was just complaining to my girlfriend that so many people stop and talk to me about it, and dont get me wrong i love it. But half the time im in a hurry LOL so i always feel harassed. I will deffinitly not go down on my price. thats for sure.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
avp23;1023542 said:
I will deffinitly not go down on my price. thats for sure.
Then you should plan on having that car a loooooooong time. I mean no offence to you or your car at all, but you have to realize what class of car you are competing with at that price. Im sure I dont need to point out what a buyer could get for 16k right? (Not to mention what I could build for that)

Like I said, I dont mean any offence, and I think its a beautiful car, but if you seriously think you will find a buyer that will pay that for your car...I want some of what you are smoking :naughty:

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
i know i know, your right, im just going to stick to my guns and see what happends. im in no hurry for this money. But once i do get it i think im going to start all over again with a MKIII :) 89 is what im thinking.

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
I think I just blew my load.:squirt-mo That MkII is absolutely beautiful.

If you take into consideration how light that baby is, along with how much power you have under the hood, it's gonna hand @$$ to quite a few racers out there.

GL with the sale, and welcome to SM.

TooRandom

Jun 21, 2008
Seattle, WA
if i were you i would just look for trades or trade+ cash on either ends depending on what car. I traded my 91 n/a mr2 for my 86.5 supra and 450 on top. just got my car back from the shop for a fresh spray.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
You can't compare an SRT, Eclipse or any other cars to a Supra, period. As for, you can buy other cars for that price..? Sure you can, but it won't be as nice and it won't be a Supra like this. Yes, you could make another car for this asking price but you will have to do all the work. He has put all the time, sweat, tears, blood, stress, arguing with wife about money spend on the car for you. ;) This one is done! Very fine example of an MKII :love:

One of a kind and is very clean. I saw it at the meet and I am sad to see it go. I say keep it and buy a cheap DD ;)

Duane

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
we'll i get like one email aday LOL people telling me how rediculus my price is and how nobody can get a aloan for that much. im thinking man these people must have bad credit cause you can still get a personal loan. i dont know how many weeks i keep posting it on craigslist. I'll put it on ebay as soon as i get the better dash and new radiator. I dont daily drive it at all :( so it just sits in its garage.