HT5sSilverSupraT's Build Thread

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
wow this is a really cool build. i like what you did with the filler neck. where did you those center caps for your wheels?

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
bmoss85;1036654 said:
wow this will be a really cool build. i like what you did with the filler neck. where did you those center caps for your wheels?

FYP ;)

I actually made the center caps myself, benefits of working in a machine shop :icon_bigg Wait until you see revision #2 of those! I have tenetive plans on making a center cap GB, but let's keep that on the DL until I have all the details ironed out...

But seeing how this thread has been brought back from the "nearly dead" I'll add that I'm going to be getting some more work done on the car and my projects this weekend and next week so I'll post some more progress pictures as they come. I just need to get ahold of a better digicam!

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
SilverSupraT;1001563 said:
So that makes at least 2 of us! We'll see where I decide to go with the project first. I like paint, but I have a girlfriend, so it's not like I NEED it to look good :biglaugh:

!

lmao, so true :biglaugh: this is really one of the reasons i want to get my new car in for paint lol

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
Sir_2jza70;1064635 said:
:cough:updatetime:cough:

mk3;1132131 said:
updateeeee ?

Damn you people! lol

Well, let's see... my blower motor died and I replaced it hehe. That's about it unfortunately. BUT I appreciate the kick! I've actually got something going on that I should be able to push to get done and post some pics. Sorry for slacking guys... :nono:

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
C'mon give us a real update!!!!!! I know you have some recent acquired things... I'm going to give you a call soon so we can catch up!

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
Sorry guys, I really do need to get back on this thing... And I will, soon enough. I've been collecting parts here and there (the ones rs4rush mentioned) but I haven't really done any significant work lately.

This has been taking up a large chunk of my time. I actually have more progress than this, but you can get the idea. I'll save the rest for when it's completely done.

sdc10102editedgk5.jpg

7m3smallvm6.jpg