how many are in co

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
Could be sweet to see some dyno runs but I don't know of any shops in castle rock, only Denver and the springs.
Maybe a cruise somewhere, ive wanted to drive in a big supra pack ever since "the big supra video" YouTube vids.

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
I am down and from the springs, hope ill have the supra done by then, aem bigger turbo ic kit, and hopefully fuel system if not ill try and get a good tune on her with the 440s

Hope to also have it converted to speed density but either way ill make it to wherever we decide

sorry to say but im gonna miss the meet, im movin down to texas the 9th but i hope that this goes well, would have loved to be part of it, and maybe u guys could have a special one for suprachick, i bet she would like it after all the bs with her bf....errr x (sorry if that should have been kept more quiet). anyway thanks for all the help and it would have been great to meet all yall :p (gotta get into the spirit lol)

87ttsupra

Wee turbo!!!
Apr 9, 2008
pueblo west
oh im way down for a meet if my little demon is ready by then if not il be rockung a protege biotch haha. im going to work my ass of to get it done
cause there is certain cutlass that wants to race for a 100 and im gona take him down haha

sthmstr

May 29, 2008
Colorado
Late post to this thread but I can account for 3 Supra bodies in the area. Mine is a 88 targa, turbo. I have a 88 na body for scrap and am currently swapping a 1j for a 1990 targa, turbo. I live in Westminster.

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
87ttsupra;1518120 said:
oh im way down for a meet if my little demon is ready by then if not il be rockung a protege biotch haha. im going to work my ass of to get it done
cause there is certain cutlass that wants to race for a 100 and im gona take him down haha
Specs on said cutlass? :evil2:

ChampWhiteMk3

Aug 2, 2009
Co
sup folks? broomfield here! just got my mk3 like 3 weeks ago! ive seen one black one which i flagged down in westminster and one white one that was in front of me on my way to work in longmont! :p
I'm going to have to go through this thread after i get off work

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Hey guys, I'm not exactly from Colorado, but it's close enough. I'm from southwestern Wyoming (Rock Springs), and can attest to owning about 1/3 of the Supras in the state that I'm aware of. That said, I've got an 84 6m Mk2 and an 89 1j Mk3.

I'd probably be down for a weekend meet/cruise sometime, given a reasonable drive. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, just in case I get bored this summer...

jtalpha

Mar 21, 2010
Greeley, Co
Well I am here in Colorado in Greeley to be exact I don't mind a meetup sometime, I really want some input on my future plans. I have just got myself a 1986.5 mk3, just in the last week. I will be posting up in the intro section, so please hit me up. Any one know for sure if the meet is still on??? I also got invited by a guy with a 97 skyline to a drift event, on April 3, anyone know more details about the event? I WANT DETAILS ABOUT THE MEET, YES I MEANT THIS IN ALL CAPS!!!! Hit me up.

jtalpha

Mar 21, 2010
Greeley, Co
supra_man87;1537153 said:
any of you guys been to the junkyards lately and seen my beloved mk3? http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2027431&id=1607109541 :sadwavey: :( :sadwavey: :( :sadwavey: :( :sadwavey:

dude i think one guy saw it, but could have been another one. However if progressive took it, i think the main office is in loveland, and if its there, i dont think that any junkyards would have it... the junkyards here only want cars that are 10 years or newer, but I need to call around for parts either way, ill keep my eyes open.. Are you ok after a wreck like that???

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
I am down for a meet. I was Srifting inthe event on Sunday MArch 21st. Fun as hell i am geting coilovers right now and want to meet the Supra Community here in CO. April 11th there is a drfit event at Pikes Peak International Raceway (south of CO Springs). SHould be a good event. there are only 8 people paid so far but i am sure that number will atleast double. you can find the drift info on hotmustard.org or CONOC.net.

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
Thank you guys for your concern. In the wreck, i looked back to see if the girl was gonna miss me, but of course she didnt and when she did, my window shattered into my face, and my eyes wide open. i ended up with a scrap on the cornea of my eye resulting in astigmatizm, nearsightedness, and glaucoma. now have to wear glasses, and people tell me that the prescription is so strong that if i were to reapply for my drivers lisence (just did in january when i turned 21) that i would have to wear my glasses 24-7 or i would be rendered as unsafe cause cause i wouldnt be able to see. good news is is that im just weeks away from reaching settlement with progressive on medical. so with that money, a new supra for me would be on the horizon. lookin for the unicorn herself. black or red (possibly consider silver) 92 turbo targa 5 speed and clean as hell. i know im not gonna find it in colorado. lol.

as for the meet, i would like to meet all of you guys, but if it further than castle rock, at this point if would be difficult for us guys down here in pueblo. :(