how many are in co

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ok so i have seen 3 supras that includes mine the other is a old friends its a 87 white na and i have seen a black one that never moves must be broke..... so how many ppl are in co i am in brighton

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
suprarx7nut;1393594 said:
Living in Gunbarrel currently, but work in Broomfield and visit Littleton and Fort Collins often. :)

lol i work really close to gunbarrel and live on the boarder of brighton /thornton

WSB

Aug 31, 2008
SE of Denver
Blue '87 turbo in rural Elbert County. Running strong at the moment. Anybody know where to get German Castrol 0w-30 in the Denver/Aurora/Parker/Castlerock area?

supra_man87

EL GUAPO
Nov 15, 2007
So. Col.
Repping southern colorado. Pueblo Here. 86.5 n/a bout ready to maft pro it next week. couple of 1j's, n/a's, a stock 7mgte maybe being parted, and my friend is building a monster 7m.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
supra_man87;1442341 said:
Repping southern colorado. Pueblo Here. 86.5 n/a bout ready to maft pro it next week. couple of 1j's, n/a's, a stock 7mgte maybe being parted, and my friend is building a monster 7m.

dam where are all these cars i never see one in the last 2 years i have seen 3 supras a black one dosent move ever theres a blue one front fender driver door smashed to shit and a friend 88 white supra na auto that runs then dosent. id like to see some of these cars meet up i go to the shows around here never seen a mk3 i see plenty of mk4 around here lets bring are mk3s out for a meet sometime when next year

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
karlmk3;1447178 said:
dam where are all these cars i never see one in the last 2 years i have seen 3 supras a black one dosent move ever theres a blue one front fender driver door smashed to shit and a friend 88 white supra na auto that runs then dosent. id like to see some of these cars meet up i go to the shows around here never seen a mk3 i see plenty of mk4 around here lets bring are mk3s out for a meet sometime when next year
I'm in Lakewood. I'll be back out on the road in about 2-3 weeks. My crank is getting polished and sized for new clevite77 bearings. Since it's apart, i'm also replacing the mains, oil squirters, oil pump, rehoning, and having Crower rods put in for my future plans of 600rwhp.

I ventured out to Federal and Alameda one sunday about two months ago and was disappointed to not see one Supra. I've Seen one white pre 89 in Lakewood which I exchanged thumbs up with.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Its funny cause for as rare as our cars are around here, my gf told me how they were a dime a dozen out east and that my gto was the rarer out there.

How are you liking that holset kneedragger?

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
FullNelson;1462014 said:
Its funny cause for as rare as our cars are around here, my gf told me how they were a dime a dozen out east and that my gto was the rarer out there.

How are you liking that holset kneedragger?
I have the 8-blade aka pre-1998.5 hx35. Full boost is around mid-low 3,000rpm with my exhaust wrapped hks long runner manifold and turbo blanket. I love it for the decent power/spool and especially since I bought it used with no shaft play for $200 cash. I'm running an external 40mm wastegate and 3" v-band downpipe/exhaust with it. Should you need to rebuild any of the HX series, kits are only $40 and are easy to do yourself although these puppies have lasted 300,000 miles on diesels pushing 35psi before. Thus, they're pretty reliable.

I moved from Ohio back in July. Mkiii's are definitely more "common" if you use the term loosely as well as other hot rods and restored/built classics. I drooled over a baby blue with white stripes '69 Camaro SS a person i sold my amp to owned before I moved out.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
once all the snows gone we need to set up a meet. hoping my car will be running soon its close will be running and painted before winter is over though :icon_bigg

Newkid

Dec 18, 2007
Aurora Co
hey Im here too! faded black turbo 90 with a big exhaust and not really loud lol Hondas beat me in that department:icon_razz

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
Anyone own a truck and could help me pick up my engine from Commerce City to Lakewood either tomorrow or friday? I'll pay you gas and beer. PM me your contact details as it goes straight to my phone.

Thanks.