Harness Bar Pics

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
Titan doesnt make their harness bars just like they do not make their junk 7m downpipes. Somebody else makes the parts FOR Titan. Nor do they make the driveshafts, etc,etc,etc.

Just remember safety is priority when you are dealing with these things. Not being cool.

Get a car in the 9-10 sec range with one of these homemade bars and see if NHRA will let you run down the track with your harness strapped to it.

Just a thought

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
dragracer;1504039 said:
Titan doesnt make their harness bars just like they do not make their junk 7m downpipes. Somebody else makes the parts FOR Titan. Nor do they make the driveshafts, etc,etc,etc.

Just remember safety is priority when you are dealing with these things. Not being cool.

Get a car in the 9-10 sec range with one of these homemade bars and see if NHRA will let you run down the track with your harness strapped to it.

Just a thought

im pretty sure if your running in the 9-10 second range you will have a full roll cage installed eliminating the need of a harness bar.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Reading through this thread hoping to get some answers to the "which harness bar is safe and currently on the market" question... asked a few times, never answered.

Did not pass tech with my Supra for a track day last weekend (due to targa = convertible) and need a roll bar with harness bar and harnesses for safety. Thinking of getting one custom-made by a professional with SCCA experience. Anyone had this (or something similar) done before? I also do not want to sacrifice my rear seats... I do not care if no one sits in them (front seats are fixed to the floor and do not move anyways) just do not want to remove the perfect interior I looked so hard to find!!

Thanks!
-Faye

jshjuarez

Aug 31, 2015
I really like this safety and reinforcement bar for the harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk