swaq said:
The Forge in Halo 3 sounds pretty cool.

screenshot419ir7.jpg

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
well from what the guy that works at gamestop told me is that microsoft is only sending out how ever many copies that were pre-ordered and the next time that they will actually have copies for sale is christmas
i dont know how credible that is, but if its true you might be able to turn a decent proffit on ebay right before christmas if it holds up.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Mk3Jesse said:
well from what the guy that works at gamestop told me is that microsoft is only sending out how ever many copies that were pre-ordered and the next time that they will actually have copies for sale is christmas
i dont know how credible that is, but if its true you might be able to turn a decent proffit on ebay right before christmas if it holds up.

Not true.

Im gonna go stand in line in a few hours. 11am-12 midnight.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Squid699 said:
11am? you're nuts.....

I like standing in lines. Im a vet so to speak.

For Halo 2 I went in line at 9am and there were already a dozen people there, and for the Xbox 360 I waited outside in the cold from 10am til 7am the next day.

Edit: Oh yeah, I waited in line 8 hours for Gears of War.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Mk3Jesse said:
i thought about reserving it, i wonder if you can flip em on ebay.

Reminds me I have a copy of halo2 LE still in the shrink wrap. I preordered(paid) early but by the time it came out Id already played the leaked french copy. Saw no reason to replay in english so I didnt open the copy I bought. I sat on it too long ebay was flooded with them for retail price basically.