Halo 3

BRIAN

Supramania Contributor
Jan 7, 2006
socal
if anybody is down to play halo 3 right now I'm online, It won't let you play matchmaking but if I add you on friends you can join my custom games.

if you guys are down my thing is: Bri 2Fast4U

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
No, it's not out yet, but I know a couple people that got it early. I think some kids in my town stole it, too. I saw 4 people online playing Halo 3 earlier

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Halo 1 was great (thanks for stealing bungie from the mac owners microsoft and fucking up a good game by rushing it)

Halo 2 sucked ass, graphic glitches galore adn mindnumbing gameplay

halo 3 is gonna be ever worse IMHO...

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
Poodles said:
Halo 1 was great (thanks for stealing bungie from the mac owners microsoft and fucking up a good game by rushing it)

Halo 2 sucked ass, graphic glitches galore adn mindnumbing gameplay

halo 3 is gonna be ever worse IMHO...
exactly..

and COD4 is going to be good.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
if anyone's computers can actually play it...

if you want something kinda like halo, but more fun IMHO...

play Enemy Territiry: Quake Wars

the demo fucking rocks, and it runs faster than BF2 with higher settings, also loads faster. it's gonna be the next game I buy...

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
MKIII N00b said:
I knew it!!! i asked you how you got it with a msg...lucky bastard!!!

Im not jumping online with mine right now, M$ is saying they are gonna ban whoever jumps on before tues. Oh well, Single player rocks. Halo 2 was fun but I didnt enjoy it as much as 1 and 3 feels more like one by far. 3 is what 2 should of been. Its fun as hell and always has new surprises.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
phoenix6 said:
Im not jumping online with mine right now, M$ is saying they are gonna ban whoever jumps on before tues. Oh well, Single player rocks. Halo 2 was fun but I didnt enjoy it as much as 1 and 3 feels more like one by far. 3 is what 2 should of been. Its fun as hell and always has new surprises.

I hope they do ;)

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
Poodles said:
if anyone's computers can actually play it...

if you want something kinda like halo, but more fun IMHO...

play Enemy Territiry: Quake Wars

the demo fucking rocks, and it runs faster than BF2 with higher settings, also loads faster. it's gonna be the next game I buy...

COD4 on xbox 360 :naughty:

I dont think ive heard anything about enemy territory.

BRIAN

Supramania Contributor
Jan 7, 2006
socal
you can't get banned for playing online man, Microsoft took that statement back because its not our fault some stores released it early....or some other shit like that, but bottom line, no ban.

matchmaking servers aren't up anyways.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
TOMA70E said:
Money.

No one expected quality from her. She was marketed on sex appeal.

Also: Go die already.

Yes, and halo 3 is marketed on the eye candy factor. Same thing really if you stand back and think about it.

Poor singer - hot = sells millions
Poor game play - pretty graphics = sells millions

Once MS bought bungie the halo series was doomed. The original halo idea was awesome, ms changed it to fit well on their console.

Not saying anyone shouldnt play the halo series, just that its not for me. Also, you cant use sales figures to prove quality of something, even if the wii is outselling everything right now... thats besides the point:naughty:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
At the time Halo had absolutely impressive game play, especially in multiplayer, and more so on a console. Halo 3, however, is starting to show it's age.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
the cool thing about halo 3 in my opinion is the replay effect. or being able to totally customize the maps for custom games. spawn a tank on people's head if you want to.

also pre-ordered my copy. i won't be rushing down to buy it when it comes out though. when i find time, i'll go get it.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Dirgle said:
At the time Halo had absolutely impressive game play, especially in multiplayer, and more so on a console. Halo 3, however, is starting to show it's age.

The first halo was good, I hate FPS games with a controller but it was good fun. I think it did so well because it brought deathmatch to people who never really played it(like goldeneye on n64). I remember a friend had sons who lived for halo. They loved hooking up 2 tvs/xboxs, they thought that was the coolest thing. We were playing quake(or marathon) for years before that so it was no thing new to us.

Halo3 has online co-op which is awesome, Im sick of deathmatching with a bunch of random people. The idea of playing the game through with people online is cooler to me these days.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Very true, I was doing quake for a long time before halo came out. And no question, if Halo had come out on the PC it would have been just another mediocre FPS. But it came to a platform that was devoid of good FPS. It came to a platform that was more easily accessible to people. And it presented it in a way that made it easy for a larger majority to jump into the action. Not just the mouse jockeys. Microsoft found they had something good on their hands, a savior for their console, and they ran with it. I don't blame them at all. Without Halo the xbox would be sitting next to the Dreamcast. More than that, I for one really enjoy the story, I love the books. I'm one of those weired people that actually enjoys siting through the cut scenes in a game more than playing it. And by association I don't do the deathmatch thing very often either.