Hagerty Value guide

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I'd say twice those guesses at least. 100k kms is just over 60k miles, and 91-92 are the rarest. Clean MK3's are hard to find. If I was looking for a clean one in good shape and no intentions to modify it or anything like that I would pay a premium for the one I want. The non-turbo and auto bring the value down a little, but if it is still a car in excellent shape I would guess somewhere around 8 or 9k if it really is in good shape. Not sure how that translates to Canadian dollars... 4.5 years ago I got the silver car pictured above for $5600 with 70k miles in excellent shape. It's a non turbo, but manual instead of auto. I still think I did well.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
From what I've seen actually sell, non-turbo engine and automatic transmission greatly diminish these vehicle's value. For the estimates given above, that car would have to be mint. Maybe these go for more in Canada. I don't know.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
A mint 91/92 with shadow gray leather, NA, Auto.... $5k, maybe more.
if the interior isn't shadow gray and very good I think the value drops in half.

Summary: Shadow gray leather holds a lot of value.

A mint 90 na/auto is probably only worth $2-3k. A non Shadow Gray 91/92, maybe 4.

Really depends on the color combo and condition. I don't think the miles mean much, honestly.