Status
Not open for further replies.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
SupraDerk said:
There is a hidden intention, to make yourself standout from everyone else as someone who feels for them (them being the girls).
Are you telling me what my intentions are?

If I'd like to see women get treated like a human being, is there anything wrong with that?

By all means, everybody, act yourself around girls. You'll find out sooner or later whether you're doing things right or not.

HAHA! I actually appreciate your questioning. You're making me think, it's just that I'm pretty tired and not really in the mood for it right now. :D

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
I'll tell you what else doesn't work. Sending PMs with the following:

you got pics?
why are you here, do you own a car?
will you be my online gf?

Man, some of the crap yall send to the girls on this forum is pathetic...

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
SP 7M said:
And Loki was telling me a while back how people were treating Meg and some other girls on here. Apparently this forum is becoming overrun by middle and high school boys that have no idea that kissing ass isn't what girls want. Don't you think that many of them with a level head on their shoulders can distinguish between genuine and fake behavior? Instead of constantly telling them how good they look, maybe you should try making conversation with them and finding out that her looks may just be a bonus.

SP 7M said:
Maybe I was just trying to indirectly make the point that I think what I have to offer a lady - one in particular - is based on genuine feelings, being myself and the fact that I have no hidden intentions..

Heh, those two quotes pretty much show your intention :naughty: . But what I'm getting it is you made a pretty big assumption that no one else is working with genuine intentions or is being themself. Anyways, haha, that's it from me. Take it easy man ;)

Oh yeah, and about your original question. They have so many rep points from witty comments and jokes most of the time. They pretty much only post in off topic, so they probably have hundreds or maybe even thousands?? of posts, but they don't count for anything post count wise.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
SupraDerk said:
But what I'm getting it is you made a pretty big assumption that no one else is working with genuine intentions or is being themself.
I know that there are plenty of good guys on here and I have made comments in there defense, even for one of them outside of here.

I don't assume much, either. You and I have been around enough to know what most guys are all about, so please don't act like it's a secret.

I know how the post count works and I know for a fact that a couple of them haven't posted very many times at all.

And no, Meg is not who's got my attention. No offense to her, though.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Anytime you get 200 guys and 4 gals in a room, (forum or what have you) there is bound to be some ass kissing happening...

We (males) have two heads and just enough blood to use one at a time.. :1zhelp:

It's just a circulatory problem.. ;)

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
SP 7M said:
I don't assume much, either. You and I have been around enough to know what most guys are all about, so please don't act like it's a secret.

Oh I know what a lot of guys are after, but I wouldn't say most. Lots of guys with actual genuine feelings and concern get looked over, especially from junior high up to maybe early 20's because it doesn't seem to be what a lot of girls are after in that age range.

But I have noticed some guys on the forum going nuts over a girl recently...probably the same person you're thinking of, but I think it's more out of the spirit of joking around than actual intention

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
We're not talking about the same girl, I assure you.

I've seen the all-too-widespread tendency to cheat in a relationship a lot in the last five years. Both guys and girls are guilty of it, though. It really is disheartening to know that so many people can live their life knowing what they've done to somebody that may very well truly love them and would never do anything to harm their relationship.

Case in point from earlier, I saw one girl's rep blocks go from one to five after less than five posts today and she hasn't been on here in quite some time. No jokes were told. Can anyone explain that to me or won't that be necessary?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
exander said:
Good thing I haven't sent anything with those titles:icon_bigg

I'm guessing IJ sent the "come move to australia";)

The difference here is if I made the offer I have the resources to make it happen and they're NOT going to throw up when they meet me :icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.