Status
Not open for further replies.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
SupraDerk said:
On a serious note. Isn't this thread kind of a contradiction to your point? Are you not kissing girls' asses by making the point that other guys are kissing their asses and repping them and what not?

The tactics seem to be different, but the outcome the same. Just an observation of mine, no kind of attack ;)
You're welcome to think what you want, but I'm not getting anything out of this.

I'm a blunt, sarcastic smart-ass to girls and I get more good reactions than bad. I have no problem being myself around them and that in no way includes kissing ass.

Thanks for your inquiry. ;)

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
SP 7M said:
You're welcome to think what you want, but I'm not getting anything out of this.

I'm a blunt, sarcastic smart-ass to girls and I get more good reactions than bad. I have no problem being myself around them and that in no way includes kissing ass.

Thanks for your inquiry. ;)

Sooooooo...what was the point in making this thread? Call me a cynic...

;)

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
SupraDerk, what else do I say, man? Maybe I was just trying to indirectly make the point that I think what I have to offer a lady - one in particular - is based on genuine feelings, being myself and the fact that I have no hidden intentions... ie: kissing ass to her face and only having the intention of treating her like a piece of meat that's there for my pleasure down the road.

Am I wrong for being proud of what I stand for?

Lets face the fact that some men know how to treat women and most are still trying to figure it out.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
SP 7M said:
SupraDerk, what else do I say, man? Maybe I was just trying to indirectly make the point that I think what I have to offer a lady - one in particular - is based on genuine feelings, being myself and the fact that I have no hidden intentions... ie: kissing ass to her face and only having the intention of treating her like a piece of meat that's there for my pleasure down the road.

Am I wrong for being proud of what I stand for?

Lets face the fact that some men know how to treat women and most are still trying to figure it out.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with being proud of what you stand for, but there's also no need to put others down, maybe kissing ass is what THEY stand for. This is the internet. I can say with 99.9% assurance that I will not meet any of the girls on this forum and that's probably the same for most guys on here, but it doesn't mean you can't joke around or anything.

I am a sarcastic smartass much like you in real life and I get good reactions out of girls too. I act like myself, but maybe for some other guy, trying to be sarcastic or a smartass doesn't work. I myself would have more respect for someone that kissed ass and acted like themself than someone who pretended to be something they're not.

In my other post, I was just pointing out the fact that in a way, making this thread IS kissing ass. The point is made right here...

Maybe I was just trying to indirectly make the point that I think what I have to offer a lady - one in particular - is based on genuine feelings, being myself and the fact that I have no hidden intentions

There is a hidden intention, to make yourself standout from everyone else as someone who feels for them (them being the girls).

Like I said in the other post. I'm not attacking you (or trying to rather so I hope you don't take offense), this is just my observation. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.