Got a Supra replacement

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Yep. Got a Supra replacement. Decided I didn't want to try to replace the Supra with another Supra or anything like it. Dad and I went and looked at this tonight since I needed to get another car as soon as possible with school starting this week. Deal was too good to pass up so we took it.

'06 Corolla LE. 25k miles. Basically new still. All options, 6 disc CD, etc.

This is not mine but it looks pretty much just like this one.

05%20Corolla%20LE%20Gold.jpg

I'm very happy with it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
9DMK3T;938264 said:
We just got a CE. They seem like neat, perky little cars.

It picks up to speed effortlessly. It's enough power for me even though the power difference between the Corolla and the Supra is more power than the Corolla makes period.(by a lot)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Cool as long as the supra(or at least its parts) stay in your possession or someone else who will care for it(them).

That thing was just so beautiful. :love:

There is something about driving a car with ZERO problems though... lol.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Come on Joe, we have a Other Cars section for a reason :p

Car looks good, well as good as a Corolla can look, haha. As long as you're happy with it, that's what matters. I really want to pick up a new daily, ugh I need some money first.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Loki;938605 said:
Come on Joe, we have a Other Cars section for a reason :p

Car looks good, well as good as a Corolla can look, haha. As long as you're happy with it, that's what matters. I really want to pick up a new daily, ugh I need some money first.

Since when do we have an other cars section? That's news to me.:confused::icon_neut