p1128827_2.jpg

p1128827_3.jpg

I love close ups.

p1128827_4.jpg

PBR Organic
p1128827_5.jpg

Ball Joints

p1128827_6.jpg

This is BG Brake Quiet. It gets applied to the friction surface of the pads and soaks in. I have an extra one from work and wanna use it. We apply it on all the pads we do (cash pay only, hehe). Can any harm be done here? I just wanted to verify before I used it.

Just geting the Supra ready for the roadtrip to Ocean City, Maryland.
H20 '08 woo!

Thanks for Reading.:)

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
ive got the exact same setup also.....brembo rotors and pbr ultimate ceramics....its a good setup for daily driveing....ive never experienced fade at all yet so have fun.

YotaRob

U.S.Navy
Jun 18, 2008
Great Lakes
I have used the BG product, keeps em good and quiet for a few hundred miles. It just doesn't soak in very deep into the pad. I have used it to fix some problem cars before.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
speed;1129105 said:
Uh oh! Looks like you personally offended CK by not buying through him!
lol no its just a different box then my lower ball joints came in, but the ball joints look exactly the same as i sell..

but you should suport your vendors :icon_bigg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
mischief7m;1129114 said:
i used that brake quiet stuff, works great.

just finished mine up the other day, same setup (only i did get mine through CKanderson:naughty:)

:bowdown:::w00t::

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
Ckanderson;1129101 said:
where did you get these?
https://www.autopartswarehouse.com/
Dammit! i've never seen your site before! I woulda bought it from there if I saw it, probably woulda saved too. shit.

dbsupra90;1129177 said:
i dont understand why you would even need brake quiet, esp on organic pads?

you don't think i'll need brake quiet because they're 'softer' pads?
Organic pads wear quicker than ceramic pads, no?

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Zumtizzle;1129354 said:
:rofl:

CK Anderson is full of win.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I love when someone tells me they bought from somewhere else, yet that place still bought from me :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
theKnifeArtist;1129503 said:
so about these pads.
how did you guys break em in?

i just did exactly what the box of the pbr pads said to do...did like 12 pulls of 10mph up to 60....back down to 10....till smoke really started to roll....then drove around for awhile in a parking lot letting them cool down cause you cant stop once you start...then once i was done i pulled the wheels of to double check to make sure i got them hot enough....i made sure that my rotors turned blue from the break in.....before i installed the disks i cleaned them with alcohol...good luck and have fun!

youll notice that your breaks SUCK ASS at first so be very very careful....once you start bedding in they grab harder and harder....pretty wicked shit but its scary driveing once installed and trying to find a spot to bed in....i went to an industrial complex...i recommend you do the same so cops leave you alone.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
oh they will smoke and burn like a mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its a good thing....just DO NOT STOP MOVEING OR GO UNDER 10 MPH OR YOU RISK BONDING THE PADS TO THE ROTOR AND OR WARPING THE ROTORS