giving 600rwhp another shot

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
tommorow i got a dyno appointment yet again. :) the temps are cooling down and the car is finally running good. i'm seriouly going to run as much boost as i can without hitting FC. I've been tuning the hell out of her and i have made about 5 pulls to 160mph with no problems. i'm running 1.5 bar right now and i hope to run 1.8 or more tommorow.. basically i wanna max out my greddy 2 bar gauge. :)

well see how it goes.... wish me luck

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
i say give up while you're ahead .... plus i was hoping to take the "Most HP On Stock Manifold" title off your hands before i switched my setup ;)

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
born2drv said:
i say give up while you're ahead .... plus i was hoping to take the "Most HP On Stock Manifold" title off your hands before i switched my setup ;)

bastard ;)

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
failed yet again... i think my motor is getting tired... it runs good. however i get a good amount of blowby. also i was running a bit rich on the top end..

best run was 484hp 520tq

a leakdown test is next on the list

ohh.. btw,, i had the 2nd highest dyno #'s finishing next to a S/C zo6

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
What Rpm's were you pushing at that HP Mike. It's good to see some results with Maft pro, I tried the track, but it was so busy I didnt get a chance to tweak anything, only a 12.93 @115, I had probs with boost control, which is coming around now. I will be back at the track end of month. I would like to get dyno time before that.

Ken

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Maybe you guys could post your T-Pro settings? It's easy if you "save to text" in the file menu of Tuner Pro.

BTW Mike, I wouldn't be disappointed with those numbers:icon_surp

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
well i ran the motor to 6500rpms.. i was on 1.8 bar of boost.. i think the dyno was reading low for some reason... also there was no fan on the IC.. i bet that fucker was getting hot..

AFR's were 10.0.. i know i know.. super rich. i'm goin to be reducing my alky nozzle. i think that will really help..

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
man -23 on the maniscale. i think me and you need to talk some more.. i'm running -10 on the maniscale and pulled about -20 on the WOT table.

i'm running a walbro FP/aeromotive AFPR/BYPASS FD/

on pump i can get an 11.5 easly with the tracking on; however when running the meth it comes on hardcore.. i think i need to reduce my nozzle. i'm flooding the motor

also what FP are you running

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
whats your motor built with if you don't mind me asking? mine is pretty much all stock bottom end with new bearings, oil pump, etc. i'm buying my components now to rebuild my next motor.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
dual walbros, -8 line, 680cc's, 32psi with vac line off afpr, all zeros on the high end of the tables, I add a little at low and mid tables at lower rpms.

How can i copy a window with my tuner pro readings?

I'll be back on tonight and try.