Mother

fucker....

:icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:
:icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:
:icon_mad::icon_mad:
:icon_mad:​

OneJoeZee;1907079 said:
motherfucker......................

Oh yeah, tell me about it. It's the 3rd black '92 with a JZ to get creamed (Mine, yours and Shineauto's)...

About a month after the 2JZ-GE swap (with a W58)...

imag0833w.jpg

BAM...

img20120620064901.jpg

img20120620074159.jpg

img20120620080619.jpg

ttsupra2503

6'8 BC Giant
Feb 28, 2012
Kelowna, BC
ok... so looking at this picture of a Ford Ranger on top of a Supra begs the question.... HOW!?!?!?

Another reason for me to hate fords... especially Rangers. I am gonna show my friend who has the identical truck with slightly bigger tires.

I agree with your choice on the IS300 though. Great car.

oh ... oh... oh.... I gotta say it...... MOTHER F*#%ING JACKASS!!! (censored for kids)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
A. Jay;1907104 said:
I'm having trouble finding the words...

I would also like to know the story please.

The dude is part of a program where my company hires special needs folks to do menial tasks such as taking out the garbage, sweeping the parking lot or delivering mail. There are different "levels" and disabilities (some mental and some physical), so hes not all there. How hes allowed to drive is beyond me (although daddy showed up in a shiny new C6 corvette) his excuse was he hit the gas instead of the brakes but everyone says he loves to drive fast, bouncing off speed bumps not giving a shit. So my guess is he came in too hot and didnt even hit the brakes, just spaced out.

dubsupra209;1907117 said:
Lip still looked good lol

It was! So i installed it on my 89:D

SupraMedical68;1907123 said:
Love the car, it looks like pure sex. How's the fuel economy?

Pretty good, i havent recorded my miles bewteen fill ups but im guessing 20ish, as i dont do freeway driving.

ttsupra2503;1907101 said:
ok... so looking at this picture of a Ford Ranger on top of a Supra begs the question.... HOW!?!?!?

Another reason for me to hate fords... especially Rangers. I am gonna show my friend who has the identical truck with slightly bigger tires.

I agree with your choice on the IS300 though. Great car.

oh ... oh... oh.... I gotta say it...... MOTHER F*#%ING JACKASS!!! (censored for kids)

Yup, the old "hit the gas instead of brakes"

SeeUSmile;1907126 said:
Best wishes to you Razoe!! Is300 is a nice choice!

Thanks!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
RazoE;1908352 said:
You're out of hiding? Nice:D
Hahaha, kinda what I was thinking, "now there's a name you don't see around here very often..." :)

aka paco;1908780 said:
Nice IS, I actually went the other way lol..

I had a 97 RSP SC300 NA-T, SC300 that i 1JZ swapped, had a nice black interior 5 speed SC300 too, 01 GS430, GS300 sport design..

went from that to MK3's lol now i'm on my 3rd MK3
I'm in the same boat. My cars got newer and newer up until 2007, then they've progressively gotten older. Next toy will probably be a bit newer than the most recent acquisition (the Chevy), just a hunch. Unless I can find an old Auburn Boattail...

Anyway Razoe, on the IS, I can think of a few positives, and only one negative:
-Designed by the same guy who did the AE86
-VVTI 2j
-Badass gauge cluster layout and design
-Manual transmission as an option

-Four door. :( (but comes in a wagon, so... I guess that balances things out for me)
-inspired about 4 million knockoff tail lights that almost always look gaudy on anything else.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
te72;1909403 said:
Hahaha, kinda what I was thinking, "now there's a name you don't see around here very often..." :)

I'm in the same boat. My cars got newer and newer up until 2007, then they've progressively gotten older. Next toy will probably be a bit newer than the most recent acquisition (the Chevy), just a hunch. Unless I can find an old Auburn Boattail...

Anyway Razoe, on the IS, I can think of a few positives, and only one negative:
-Designed by the same guy who did the AE86
-VVTI 2j
-Badass gauge cluster layout and design
-Manual transmission as an option

-Four door. :( (but comes in a wagon, so... I guess that balances things out for me)
-inspired about 4 million knockoff tail lights that almost always look gaudy on anything else.

I know, I love my tails but want to put a spin on it. Full LED tails are difinely on my list, but I don't know if I should red them out, or go with black chrome.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I think it'd look like a UCF20 if you did the tails in a typical red color. They don't look bad clear, just... I dunno. I could see some tasteful mods to change their appearance, the design is sound. :)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
its far from boring, trust me. The only part i (dont) miss is wondering if my engine will explode or not.

Heres an update:

Brand new JDM dark chrome tail lights
Brand new OEM IS200 U.K. Sport Grille
LEDs in city lights, and all side markers
DIY Black fogs
DIY Black headlights with signals orange'd out
Trunk LEDs
JoeZ intake with AFE filter

And a few other things here and there.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363321770145.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363321770145.jpg