friends with supras

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Hmm, speaking of friends with Supras, the 89 I bought last year, I got everything I wanted off it, and now my close friend is going to buy it in the summer from me. Better that he owns it than someone I don't know and wont love it.

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
kotu100;877030 said:
mkiii's in MA.... wtf :aigo:
i never see any around here gimme another month then i can finally cruise with some supras!!!

Yeah they live in Framingham. There is actually one more that i know of in framingham thats like a show car kina its copper color and has a body kit. There's also a 98' Supra TT 6spd down the street from me. Good lord.. lol wish i had a pic of that. But i know of all the supras around here...sort of :biglaugh:

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
p877329_1.jpg

p877329_2.jpg

p877329_3.jpg

p877329_4.jpg

p877329_5.jpg

p877329_6.jpg

:D

I have lots more, but it would take too long to post them. O_O

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
johnathan1;877343 said:
:cry:

Riiiiight...I just show up to Supra meets and stand in the back, and I don't talk to anyone. :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:
Everyone then looks at the guy, creepily standing in the back and think he's a serial killer :D

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
This is how Socal/Long Beach guys hang out when we get bored.

The morning of. everyone is fixing there cars at a friends house
sm_photo_missing.jpg

At wing stop meeting up
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Our photo shoot
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sorry for the crazy amount of pictures, but we like to do it big

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i have none that are closer than 40 min. :( other than that, mo87na is about 40 minutes from me, s383mmber1 is about an hour and 25 minutes, and slow66 is in ct, but i have no idea how far into CT he lives.

i met a bunch of guys at the NJ meet a year or two ago, but only remember edgesupra and mkiiiman089. and i'm pretty sure they live in jersey, hours from me.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
88tsupra;877430 said:
This is how Socal/Long Beach guys hang out when we get bored.

The morning of. everyone is fixing there cars at a friends house
sm_photo_missing.jpg

At wing stop meeting up
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Our photo shoot
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sorry for the crazy amount of pictures, but we like to do it big

These are some awesome pictures! nice

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Friends...............:momaru:

Wait, that's not funny. I have no friends that would actually tell you they were my friend. I have lots of imaginary friends though, but none of them drive supras. I live in a one horse town...........:cry:

Some of you guys have some very cool pictures.............:love:

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
MDC and Clueless live in my town, Supraguru is here on an internship, Boost Lee and Matt (Don't remember username... Something like mkIIsupraman. Lime green 82) and Rumptis are about half an hour away. All the Louisville people are an hour(ish) away but I've never met them

My uncle/grand pa live about an hour away from Jay, Aaron lives in the same town as my uncle.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
88tsupra: *Right click save as* on all pics. That last pic is sweet as hell:love: It looks like the A70s are up to no good hahahah...Tryin' to take over or somethin'....But yeah, did you take that last pic? Cause it seems like it would be a PITA to walk all the way up there to take that pic.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Supra28;877952 said:
88tsupra: *Right click save as* on all pics. That last pic is sweet as hell:love: It looks like the A70s are up to no good hahahah...Tryin' to take over or somethin'....But yeah, did you take that last pic? Cause it seems like it would be a PITA to walk all the way up there to take that pic.

From what I understand...Brian took it as he was falling out of a helicopter? :D