Status
Not open for further replies.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
how was my post "drama" anyhow? :icon_conf

He really needs to take that DA out of his sig...this is a SUPRA SPECIFIC FORUM....not an integra forum. No one is impressed by a DA integra. :3d_frown:

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Nobody's going to tell people what they can and cannot have for their sig unless it is inappropriate for a semi-family oriented site like Supramania.

Nobody said you had to have a Supra to be here, nobody said you couldn't have an Integra for a signature. Nobody cares whether you are impressed or not, lol, it's his car he can do what he wants.

They're nice cars anyways, what's the problem?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Hmmmmm I sense Jeff Lange siding with someone and carrying over a fued from another thread eh? :nono:

anywho, getting back off topic.

We are a SUPRA family here.....I dont find honda's in sigs appropriate. :biglaugh:

I mean, what is the thought process anyways...putting an integra into his sig comming into a supra mk3 oriented site.....this is not SF.

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
Did you know, the word "djef-långa" translates to "23" in an extinct language distantly related to Norwegian and Swedish and which -- as only few people know -- is spoken by the insiders of the world conspiracy (tm). Should give you something to think about.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Never said your post was drama - just that YOU are drama and you bring it with you. No one is carrying over a feud from before. We'd all let things lie as-is, but I think we've all been around long enough to know when you're looking to stir things up. He has an integra, whoopdy doo..........if you have a problem with that, maybe you have a problem with Lanky's Celica? Wait, he doesn't have a Supra........and he's still the OT mod............Lay off. Maybe I should put one of my other cars in my sig. It's not like eremyj is posting all over the forum - hes mostly limiting himself to OT and he's being respectful of Supras. Like Jeff said, you don't necessarily have to be a MKIII Supra owner to be on the site, just a fan. I can think of a few other people on here who don't have MKIII's either....

EDIT: His rationale for becoming a member was to post about Lanky's party - which he attended.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
Squid699 said:
Never said your post was drama - just that YOU are drama and you bring it with you. No one is carrying over a feud from before. We'd all let things lie as-is, but I think we've all been around long enough to know when you're looking to stir things up. He has an integra, whoopdy doo..........if you have a problem with that, maybe you have a problem with Lanky's Celica? Wait, he doesn't have a Supra........and he's still the OT mod............Lay off. Maybe I should put one of my other cars in my sig. It's not like eremyj is posting all over the forum - hes mostly limiting himself to OT and he's being respectful of Supras. Like Jeff said, you don't necessarily have to be a MKIII Supra owner to be on the site, just a fan. I can think of a few other people on here who don't have MKIII's either....

EDIT: His rationale for becoming a member was to post about Lanky's party - which he attended.

Hehe...Squid, I can still see your Supra in the background.

Anyhoo, I saw the white thing in eremyj's sig and it didn't bother me at all. He's in the OT section and so long as he doesn't start nothing or give really bad advice or missinformation, I say, welcome.

M

Makavelli

Ckanderson said:
if she says "I love u" you just say "I love U2" which is totally cool, cause U2 is a really good band.

Or reply " I know, you told me yesterday, I belived ya." Then follow it up with "hey, how bout gettin me a beer, woman."

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Supra Blues said:
Hehe...Squid, I can still see your Supra in the background.

Anyhoo, I saw the white thing in eremyj's sig and it didn't bother me at all. He's in the OT section and so long as he doesn't start nothing or give really bad advice or missinformation, I say, welcome.

SHUT IT!!!!! :icon_bigg

E

eremyj

Yeah, I don't have a supra, so im sticking to OT. Thanks for standing up for me. Thats right Mob, panda squad represent... lol

L

lanky189

go for it man..i've been lettin her know you're a good guy.

btw..i love eremyjs car.. first acura ive ever driven, and it rides nice...accelerates nice..and all around is a clean, nice car..damn this has 200k plus..and doesnt smoke, hesitate..anything..its freakin perfect..and he takes damn good care of it.

he's got respect for the supra, how bout we show him a little respect too..?

thread closed thanks to the deviance from topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.