Friends With Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lanky189

it didn't take alot of thinking really... i had already kinda decided it wasn't such a great idea..and besides..there is someone she's really interested in for more than just that...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
im so confuesed about this thread, my brain hurts now. and i dont think anyone got the mirror thing or were we supposed to not get it?

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I don't know any of the people, and I got it.

ending friends with benefits almost always ends in loss of the benefits AND the friend. unless you just strait up say "hey, I don't want to have sex anymore" or you can just go with..."hey, I had sex with this girl last night and when we were done (and we didn't use a condom) she told me that she has herpes aids, and syphillis, so maybe we should lay off for a while" then you can take all the blame and stuff for it :)

L

lanky189

billspreston01 said:
I don't know any of the people, and I got it.

ending friends with benefits almost always ends in loss of the benefits AND the friend. unless you just strait up say "hey, I don't want to have sex anymore" or you can just go with..."hey, I had sex with this girl last night and when we were done (and we didn't use a condom) she told me that she has herpes aids, and syphillis, so maybe we should lay off for a while" then you can take all the blame and stuff for it :)

what if you already had those?

(not sayin i do, just asking for the sake of funny conversation, and on behalf of DeadCell who wishes to remain anonymous....

opps...)

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
You really cant have a bonafied girl-friend ( not girlfriend) without having those "thoughts"....its perfectly normal.....well dr.phil said so.

I just say do it. have at it. really make her feel it.

you only live once.
:icon_surp

L

lanky189

siman said:
You really cant have a bonafied girl-friend ( not girlfriend) without having those "thoughts"....its perfectly normal.....well dr.phil said so.

I just say do it. have at it. really make her feel it.

you only live once.
:icon_surp

:joshers:

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
siman said:
Drama,

and WTF is that car in your sig....and why are you driving a DA integra? I hope you have a supra mk3 too.......... :naughty:

The only thing that means drama is you.......

he has a teg, he likes it and no he doesn't have a supra............

Status
Not open for further replies.