FREE PSP Conga Line...

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
i got an email today saying i had completed the freebidding offer... so i guess that its not as "instant" as we thought BUT it does work... so those who signed up under that have no fear it will clear (no rhyme intended lol)

anyways i have about 3 more days 8under the approval status...then we shall see...

if your on the conga line let me know when you have referrals completed and/or your own completed...i can kinda tell some of them but i dont know YOUR referrals...so keep me updated...ESPECIALLY if you are the number 1 position on the list...

this keeps the line moving once people get their 5! thanks guys!

jayson

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
D34DC311 said:
i still have just 1 but my offer of freebidding just went through and ive completed my offers.

well i only got two completed referrals through this conga line...i got the rest from friends and whatnot.... so make sure to ask your friends and family too ;) just remember no same shouseholds or same credit cards or email addresses...

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I just checked my e-mail - yesterday afternoon I completed my offer/requirements - NOW I have to get 5 people to do the same under my referral. Since mine is complete, that should be one more person credited towards your PSP. Good luck!

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
guys i cant stress enough how important it is to not just rely on this conga line...you need to get other friends and family to get in on this with ya...just remember no same addresses and whatnot...

as for me...im on a roll baby.... heres what i accomplished today:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and ive got 3 out of 10 confirmed for the free computer...and hopefully another 3 tomrorow that i was told would do it...

bother friends...offers to pay for the offer if they do it...it works...i eman whats spending 30 bucks for a $300+ item? a good investment ;)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ok guys...i dont know if you knew this but there are TONS of offers like these out there...and A LOT of them give out cash...like $1000 bucks for 16 referrals etc...

anyways i also found this site:

http://www.referralswapper.com

this site kicks ass! even if you dont want free products there are people offering upwards of $50 bucksd just to sign up and complete an offer for them!!! can make a couple hundred bucks just by signing up for things... not a bad idea ;)

OR the main reason for that site is to TRADE referrals with other people...so if you need say 4 for the psp one...you poston there and it matches you up with people who will sign up for the psp one if you sign up for one of the sites they need....

and really the offers are like 5-10 bucks...so like i said before if yuo sign up and complete 5 offers for other people thats still only what 25-30 bucks for the psp or whatever you are working on...

anyways i just thought i would help spread the wealth! that site is free but you get more out of it for a measely 10 bucks...i paid for it and i just started using it tonight....

hope this helps you guys!

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
This is a really awesome deal. I need to put a lil cash into the Paypal card and get a system going.

Alright.. so let me get this straight. You do it like this? :

Complete ONE offer under someone else's referral to get your own referral.

"Bribe" people to sign up and then cancel their free trial [to make sure they pay the bare minimum] under your referral by promising to reimburse their Paypal account with your Paypal or Credit Card.

Wait for approval/check

Get your free stuff.

-That's how it works? 'Cause if you need 16 referrals for $1000 and even if you bribe $50 per person, that's still a net $200 profit.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
If anyone sees any offers that have to do with accessmedia (aka browsemedia.net) DO NOT DO THEM! The other offers seem cool, but the people at accessmedia are a bunch of crooks. Just stay away from accessmedia.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
hows everyone doing? any updates for me?

im 2 away from a free desktop pc...thank god i need a new one my POS isnt cutting it anymore lol

we need to get more people in this conga....it needs more exposure...anyone have any ideas?

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Get more people over to off topic. Off topic doesn't get the same traffic (AS in types of users) as the general discussions or tech.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Nice i have been way to busy, i wanna get my psp bad 2
nice job on the psp and 2 more for the comp. which one r u getting?

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ok people...my PSP just got sent to vendor!! woot! should have it in my hands within a week or so! ill post pics!

everyone else...has anyone been getting referrals or whatnot? just wondering if i need to update anything etc?