FREE PSP Conga Line...

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
yeah im waiting for the charge to stop pending andb e completed on my card...and then once it does im HOPING i get the credit then... if not ill be mad but whatever it was just 4 bucks...and ill do a different one....

for the record they also do free desktop computers, tvs, etc etc..

yo need 10 people for the free desktop one... i already have two ;) if anyones interested in that... http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=8245902

BUT this is about the PSPs for now at least ;)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
OK LISTEN UP! anyone else who does it...i guess the blockbuster one is gone now...DO THE CONSUMERINFO ONE...ITS FREE, ISTANT CREDIT...also....just wait two weeks and then cancel it... definitley thebest option!

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
We should do one for the digi cam and i-pod too. So i can get mine sooner. :icon_mrgr

Need 10 people for the digi cam and 5 for the i-pod. We could all get hooked up quicker like Ideal did with his PSP. MK3 Brothas need to hook each other up. :biglaugh:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Bigdough666 said:
We should do one for the digi cam and i-pod too. So i can get mine sooner. :icon_mrgr

Need 10 people for the digi cam and 5 for the i-pod. We could all get hooked up quicker like Ideal did with his PSP. MK3 Brothas need to hook each other up. :biglaugh:

yeah we could.... ;)

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Ok, I want to get in on the free desktop one. I clicked on your link, but I don't know what offer I want to complete. Which one do you recomend? I don't see the consumer info one, or I'd do that.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Furball said:
Ok, I want to get in on the free desktop one. I clicked on your link, but I don't know what offer I want to complete. Which one do you recomend? I don't see the consumer info one, or I'd do that.

if consumer info isnt there... and you already did blockbuster... the video professor is a good one... its like 7b ucks for shipping and handling...when you get the CDs they send you just simply put them right back in the mail and cancel the subscription... that would be a good one its instant credit also....

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
Idealsupra said:
good job...thsi is exactly how conga work...so now DC is getting the referrals...

please let me know guys about if you have your own offer completed! DC you too

that referral link I posted is DC's, not mine, just to let you know, if you want mine, I'll PM it to you.

CCC

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea i was next in line then Drunk medic and so on
and Ideal my offer is still pending, damn them so slow.
appearntly canceling on the 23 hour isnt going to help.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
D34DC311 said:
yea i was next in line then Drunk medic and so on
and Ideal my offer is still pending, damn them so slow.
appearntly canceling on the 23 hour isnt going to help.

yeah i noticed that...i dont know if it was a waste :dunno: i got impatient and did the blockbuster one anyways to get mine completed.... you might have to do that or the consumer info one which is free...

just keep me updated on everyones referal status and own offer completion! with any luck mine should be shipped out next week sometime! :D

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ok well i was going to do the Free credit one until they asked me for my SS#, so fuck that ill wait for the freebid one to go through.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Credit card companies need your SSN for processing a credit check.
You shouldn't be wary of this so long as you are in a secure web space.

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
D34DC311 said:
Ok well i was going to do the Free credit one until they asked me for my SS#, so fuck that ill wait for the freebid one to go through.

if it's a credit reporting agency, they need your SSN to check your credit :p

it goes to Experian, and they give you a report

CCC

L

lanky189

D34DC311 said:
hey mods could we sticky this.
whats in it for me?

heh..jk.. i'll sticky...but keep it all in this thread..and don't let it get outta hand guys... realize this is ALL AT YOUR OWN RISK...(not implying risk, just eliminating supramania's liability)

Have fun fella's :x: