Finally picked up a summer car... No Supra though :(

BlindRonin

Where are my pants!
Feb 27, 2006
St. Louis Missouri
That rear roll pan is a must have for the 31's Those gay rubber bumber bars suck i had some on my 944 and it was god awful ugly until we put a fiberwerks rear on it.

Cool find man thats pretty clean!!!!!

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
BlindRonin;928351 said:
That rear roll pan is a must have for the 31's Those gay rubber bumber bars suck i had some on my 944 and it was god awful ugly until we put a fiberwerks rear on it.

Cool find man thats pretty clean!!!!!

Rear roll pan?

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
300's have never really interested me.. they are kind of ugly in my opinion.

my friend has 3 and every single one has eaten all tranny syncro's

not to mention its a v6.

240sx on the other hand.....:naughty:

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
Nomad707;928770 said:
300's have never really interested me.. they are kind of ugly in my opinion.

my friend has 3 and every single one has eaten all tranny syncro's

not to mention its a v6.

240sx on the other hand.....:naughty:

See, I am a big z guy... Personally I like cars that others don't like, or don't find interest in...

I fell in love with the 300zx when I saw it in person (the one I am getting)...

When I was younger I was a huge z32 fan, but because of prices people are charging I soon came to dislike it...

the 240sx is too common and to bland looking, it doesn't look like a lot of design was thrown into it...

the 300zx, seems more like a sports car to me... also a lot of people do not like it, I think it is dead sexy... honesty, if they had covered up that section of headlights that you can see... I probably would not like it... but they didn't... I like it when companies take a different approach and try something new...

I don't take much offense to people's opinions on my car... but I personally have fallen in love with it... but I understand your opinions completely...

buldozr

Jan 9, 2007
North Texas
sorry, vg33e, my bad, no 'D'. The reason I mentioned the 3.3L out of the pathfinders is that you get the FFIM, the high comp n/a pistons and you can get a low mileage motor for very very cheap that will drop right in with no modifications(depending on if you want to swap the intake manifolds or not). Its a great swap when money is tight. GL with your new Z car.

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
buldozr;929006 said:
sorry, vg33e, my bad, no 'D'. The reason I mentioned the 3.3L out of the pathfinders is that you get the FFIM, the high comp n/a pistons and you can get a low mileage motor for very very cheap that will drop right in with no modifications(depending on if you want to swap the intake manifolds or not). Its a great swap when money is tight. GL with your new Z car.

Thanks, I am rather excited....

I would have passed that engine code off as a misspell a good 2 years ago, but now adays, especially with Nissan, I can read their codes...

so I know that
VG = Series
33 = 3.3 Liter
D = Dual Over Head Cams
E = Multi port Fuel Injection