finally my supra. after 10 years waiting!

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
AndyMac;1364302 said:
haha yeah was just playing mate.

can is in more pieces than when you came over haha!

I am putting the fuel pump and stuff in now so the fuel tank is on the floor of my garage.

Borrowing the soarblades would be AWESOME!

you can roll round with the 19s in return ;)

yea just let me know when you need them and maybe you could even come over some time and check my supra out?

your rims look awesome i would love them lol.
i would need to drop the ride height like 3or4 inches though because it would look like a monster truck lol. i cant wait to see your car running i bet it sounds mad. like you told me it has a mad idle and im a massive fan of bid cam lumpy idles :D

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
heres some pics of my supra at my house after a wash.

2lk4qa9.jpg

6jfv2s.jpg

2edqvdd.jpg

2dlugjm.jpg

okmoap.jpg

34j98pd.jpg

n1v52e.jpg

k1tmqd.jpg

2lifz3l.jpg

317fpd2.jpg

i still have some cleaning up to do though. for eg: put in interior trim and console,put in boot trim ect.

enjoy :)

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
Congrats on the buy... I know what waiting is like... I wanted one when I was in High School, which mine was manufacture when I was in the 10th grade... finally bought one just this winter and I love it! It is not a bad ride the way it is now, in a year I will probably soak another few thousand for some more ponies to pull it along faster lol... gotta spend the money somewhere, why not the supra!

mk3kidd

Mar 24, 2009
Los Angeles
One hella of a deal.. I got my 89 for..free..my dad handed me the keys before i even hit 18 or had my l's..but what do you know the 7m-ge got a BHG..it's been parked for about 3-4 months..im just waiting for next month to swap in a 1JZ-GTE...but take good care of that 7m-ge but i recommend you go turbo to feel the real power of a surpa!:icon_bigg

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
thanks everyone for your support. :)

ok today i took the stock exhaust off because on the weekend im getting a 2.5 inch catback :) very excited.

and also far out its loud without a exhaust i was expecting it to be but not that loud lol.

i will keep you guys posted.

Jamie

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
put my catback on today :)

sounds and looks great. im lovin the pops and crackles off throttle ;)

will post pics up asap

Polythamus

May 24, 2009
Melbourne
Hey man great find! I got my supra as my first car. GA70, have loved it and now 2 years later the 1jz is goin in :)

Supra's as first cars are great if you take good care of em, be gentle with her :)

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
ok finally got some pics of the new exhaust lol.
damn wish the weather was nicer and my car was clean but i had to leave it outside for a few weeks.

350ql9g.jpg

10za0l1.jpg

11r3cbp.jpg

Last edited: