LilMissMkIII;1366966 said:
p1366973_1.jpg

WOOT!::w00t::

-crisp

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
More goodies arrived yesterday (Cheap as chips (ie - nearly free!), thanks to the swap of the century!)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1372352_1.jpg

Also got clear side indicators - pics of those later on :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Just leaving them as is.

Will paint the stripes black.

Also picked up 3 X Bosch 011011 dual outlet coil packs + brand new Magnecor 8mm leads for $100!

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
looks like all the wiring I pulled out from behind my dash! It was amazing the job they had done. I think there were 3 seperate stereo plugs that they had just spliced into to install a newer one rather than cutting the old one out...

all gone now but it was freaky to see what was hidden behind the stereo.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
wow, some good work going on here. I need to get some moneys my way to do something with my car.

great work, whats all left? besides what appears to be alot..

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
All that's left to buy are injectors and the Autronic (plus have it wired in and tuned).

I'll also be getting the head ported, and will be done by a friend's dad in Sydney who has a soft spot for the 7Ms (he's built a few).

I may as well let the cat out of the bag now and also let you all know that I have bought a fantastic bottom end......

:)

At this stage, the goal is to get the car running with a stock engine, as it can't be registered otherwise.

Will run around with the stock motor for a bit, until I have the cash for the Autronic and tuning.

Also considering a TH350 later on down the track.

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
LilMissMkIII;1378007 said:
All that's left to buy are injectors and the Autronic (plus have it wired in and tuned).

I'll also be getting the head ported, and will be done by a friend's dad in Sydney who has a soft spot for the 7Ms (he's built a few).

I may as well let the cat out of the bag now and also let you all know that I have bought a fantastic bottom end......

:)

At this stage, the goal is to get the car running with a stock engine, as it can't be registered otherwise.

Will run around with the stock motor for a bit, until I have the cash for the Autronic and tuning.

Also considering a TH350 later on down the track.

why cant it be registered otherwise?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
NSW rego -> car has been without rego for over 3 months, which means it needs to go for a blue slip.

Blue slip = car needs to be 100% stock.

I could get a dodgy blue slip done, but that would require taking the car to Sydney, which I really can't be fucked doing as I would have to get an unregistered vehicle permit to drive it up there, and the UVP means I have to get a pink slip.

Basically, way too much fucking around.

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
LilMissMkIII;1378164 said:
NSW rego -> car has been without rego for over 3 months, which means it needs to go for a blue slip.

Blue slip = car needs to be 100% stock.

I could get a dodgy blue slip done, but that would require taking the car to Sydney.

oh righto, I thought you lived in the ACT?

I plan on removing everything from mine possible and trying to get it over... :1zhelp:

fingers will be crossed

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Nope, we live in Quangers... Didn't want to live in the ACT as we had 5 cars when we moved and transferring the rego from NSW to ACT would have cost over $5,000.

Good luck going over the pits! Some of the MkIV guys had to go back 3 or 4 times for suspension, wheels, etc etc.

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
I am taking it to the same place that saw my soarer pass.

they are quite fari (not dodgy at all) so hopefully if I do right by them they let it through.

I am a little worried about the size of the turbo though. Hopefully a blind eye will be turned.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.