7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I like a couple.
Crown + 7-Up
Tom Collins
Kamikaze [mixed drink, not the shot]
Long Island Iced Tea [so long as it's mixed right!]
I LOVE the "Presidente Margarita" from Chilli's restaurants.

L

lanky189

I'm a jaegger bomb lover, LOVER!
Frozen Margarita's are my favorite current get blasted and have a good time drink
but i must say that i like black, strong coffee with Disarono (sp) and also I like Disarono that has been in the freezer for a long time i don't like alcohol with ice, (except my frozen Margarita's)
and once more i must mention
Peach moonshine,

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Coffee is gross, fav non-alcoholic drink is Iced Tea and fav Alcoholic drink would probasbly be Jack and Coke, or Jack & Root beer. I just tried the Jack and RB a few weeks ago and I liked it :)

M

Minion2454

There is always the favorites, 7 & 7, Jack and coke, Brandy and Cherry Coke is sweet but good, Long Islands, Margaritas, and even tho I have no irish in me I like to pretend and drink a few irish car bombs (for those of you who dont know its guinness in a glass with a shot of Jameson Whiskey and a shot of Baileys) tastes like cappuccino if mixed correctly and its strong enough that "you'll be f*ckin' fat bitches in no time" ...sorry had to throw a Chappelle quote in there lol

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
I agree with SupraOfDoom and joel w. :D
for some reason I just can't stand the smell, let alone the taste of alcohol in any form whatsoever.
ok ok, I'm leaving this thread already.... :p

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
anyone ever had absinthe?

i find it rather disgusting, dunno, just tastes awful... and i never managed to drink enough to experience halluzinations, LOL

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
TopSecret said:
anyone ever had absinthe?

i find it rather disgusting, dunno, just tastes awful... and i never managed to drink enough to experience halluzinations, LOL

That's because they don't make real Absinthe anymore.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
well i had one bottle with LOTS of thujone, which causes the halluzinations but yeah... no more real stuff :(
how sad...

N

Neodym

Hemp , Energy Drinks ( Red Bull, Flying Horse ,Magic Man ...) and Tea

hemp_dose_d_1.gif