favorite drink

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
well in the spirit of the "favorite beer" thread(s) i thought id start this.

for those not so keen on beer or who have favorites aside from beer, what is your favorite non beer alcoholic drink?

atm mine is jack daniels and coke! i have a nice stongly mixed one sitting next to me.

post em up people! i know there is one white russian fan on this board that should post up in here... *looks at willfish* lol!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I'm into the cheerleader beer right now. Smirnoff twist black cherry is freaking good. I like it a little too much and need to quite it. Other than the little bout I'm having right now I haven’t really drank in a long time.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
hmm soo many good drink, jack and coke, grey goose apple martinis when i feel really classy, jack daniels green label on the rocks, jonnie walker blu or black label on the rcks. and i think thats about it

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i like the strawberry lemonade i got from frulatti's in the mall. i am havin one now at work lol. im 15 but i bet with some vodka it would be a mother f*****:evil2:

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Jagermeister on ice (none of that jager-bomb shit, blech), 1800 silver, bombay tom collins, whiskey driver, 7 and 7 to name a few... ah how I love that stuff so much more than beer.

-J

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
i like coke, orange juice, iced tea.... beer (if its not too bitter), that smirnoff stuff and irish mist.

jägermeister isn't that bad but in germany we use it not really to get drunk... it is more for the times when you ate too much and you feel like you gonna explode.

i absultely hate water tho... pure water... my bf is trying to convince me that it 'tastes good'... i think it tastes like... nothing.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
joel w. said:
i know this is so boring, but i cant live with out it.
water

same here i love water!

good to see there are a few other fans of jack and coke! lol! keep em comin everyone! :p

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
i used to drink ALOT of coke (pop), but i found out that all the sugar turns to acid Ph, and people with acidic Ph blood are more likely to get cancer, diabetes, and tumors for a few.. so i quit cold turkey... i do like my coffee though..

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
TopSecret said:
jägermeister isn't that bad but in germany we use it not really to get drunk... it is more for the times when you ate too much and you feel like you gonna explode.

That's interesting... what, just on the rocks after a big meal?

-J

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
jbsupra89t said:
That's interesting... what, just on the rocks after a big meal?

-J

nah, no ice, nothing... just pure jägermeister after lunch, dinner... a bigass meal.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
CtSupra said:
this thread asked what is your favorite non-beer ALCOHOLIC drink, lol.

i like all mixed drinks, drinks that taste good. margaritas, pina coladas, and so on.

ohh my bad, :slap: i like vodka screwdrivers, or longisland ice teas. (1 only)