Fastest mk3 7mgte supra? 8.62

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Even if it has a solid rear..It's impressive nonetheless.. He's revving that 7m to 8000+ if I'm not mistaken..Correct?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
upgradedsupra;1438050 said:
I changed from one auto to another. A solid rear axle takes away from what the Supra is IMO as the IRS is removed. Mine is still in tack. As I said, not taking anything away.

Sean from Titan has a 2J and 6 speed just like an MKIV but has the stock IRS, so I consider that a true Supra still, just saying.

I don't think you guys get this, I can not explain it any more clear. I will go get an MKIII body, slap it over a Chevy, is it still a Supra? It looks like one, right? LOL

No need to take away from this guy, just stating my opinion, can't take that away from me like I can't take it from you.

Duane

your's will be tubed soon any way, you said the same thing about the never going auto

cause on supra forums he said he was sick of breaking the ifs junk all the time
(ring and pinions)

if it's drag car use it as drag car and do it right

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
NashMan;1441427 said:
your's will be tubed soon any way, you said the same thing about the never going auto

cause on supra forums he said he was sick of breaking the ifs junk all the time
(ring and pinions)

if it's drag car use it as drag car and do it right

My car will be never tubbed. You know nothing, zero about me or my car..just give up guessing what I do and fix your own car.

It is IRS Nash. ;) AND nobody is taking away anything. The IRS can handle 8sec times, been done. (7 also) Jeff runs low 9's at 165 , config.

Lets keep it on track, I stated my opinion, not to side track it. This thread seems to had enough crap. Again keep it on track please. :)

This is a badass car, badass times, MKIII and 7M. How much better does it get!?!

Duane

Status
Not open for further replies.