Fast Food Joints You Must Try Before You Die

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Fuck chipotle, 5 guys burgers and fries baby.
If you are in CT, Duchess is the shit. I know it isn't a chain, but Merritt Canteen and Mr. Mack's are amazing (same family, very similar).
I was quite impressed with Jack-in-the box, but very disappointed in white castle.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
My entire life we would see advertisements for Sonic's Drive In on TV here in Wisconsin. We did not get Sonic until this last year, and let me tell ya, disappointing.

As far as fast food goes, Steak and Shake is my favorite.

Yes please:
Steak%20n%20Shake%20Combo.jpg

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
This thread should have started and ended with the first post. In and out. Period. For those familiar with the ontario cali area, I used to park at the ta, and walk across I10 to the in and out. Or in vegas park at the Loxor, and walk across I15 to get my in and out fix.

Also the brass pelican on I10x4 in louisiana, but they were never the same after the hurricanes. Big duga's at the gateway truckstop in st louis was great, but got shut down when the spot was taken over by pilot(and another fucking subway replaced it) and chef omar's at the triple t truckstop in tucson kicks ass, but might not qualify as "fast food".

I didn't blow up to 320 on the road by not knowing where all the good food was!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I was just in LA for 5 days, I ate In-n-out 3 times. Unreal.

I like fat burger too. Never tried White Castle, but Id like too.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
In-n-Out and Chipotle are at the top of my list. Every time I go to Chipotle I have to order atleast 3 burrito's since the nearest Chipotle is almost an hour from me. There was a pizza place in Florida that I can't remember the name, but they had a butter pizza that was to die for. All I remember is that the pizza boxes were yellow and reminded me of a taxi cab. We used to order from them every week at the base when I was in Pensacola, FL.