Fall Minnesota SupraSport Meet - September 26th

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Okay guys, we only have a couple weeks left before the snow comes, so we should get together a mini MN Supra meet before that happens.

So right now things are looking:

September 26th
We'll start meeting at around Noon-1PM at SupraSport.
People will be meeting at Rob's place in clearwater anytime after 8AM - leaving at about 10:30 AM to drive down 94 to SupraSport.

Meet at SupraSport, Address:
-deleted-

SupraSport (Sean/funky_monkey58) can be reached at -deleted-.
I can be reached at -deleted- if you have any questions too.

I'll update and spread the word as much as I can.

Last edited:

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
emiliorescigno;1405453 said:
Okay guys, we only have a couple weeks left before the snow comes, so we should get together a mini MN Supra meet before that happens.

Right now, it's looking like September 19th in the St. Cloud area would work best, but I don't know what a good final location would be, just leave some feedback and let me know your thoughts.

So right now things are looking:
September 19th (mid afternoon?)
St. Cloud Area

I'll update and spread the word as much as I can.
Change it to the 26th I already have a posting on SF from the other day calling for a meet on the 26th.

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Guy's the 26th will work for me. There is a new Supra member in the Central MN Supra community, Adam from Monticello, Red 93, MKIV. I have only heard it is very nice. He traded in his Ford Lightening on it.

Dan

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
I should be able to go, and if I'm lucky I'll even have a Supra to drive! If not, you all get to hate on my dd.

mnsupraboy

Apr 25, 2008
Rochester
wish i could come but i sold the supra and bought a 83 rx7 and am swapping in a 5.0 plus im in council bluffs iowa... lol i miss mn... and my supra.

actually come to think of it, the people who bought my supra have 2 or 3 now, and they live in st. cloud, get a date time and location and ill forward it to them.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
emiliorescigno;1405507 said:
Okay guys I'm moving it to the 26th it sounds like that will work better - any ideas on location?
We could have everyone meet up at our house and cruise down to the park by the river and chill out there.
dunnbeetle;1405586 said:
Dont know if i'll be able to make it there with my supra. gunna be starting a 2jz swap soon i think. i'll c if I can make it down there tho, with school and all it mite be hard.
Even more reason to come. I bet you could learn allot seeing a 2jzgte swapped supra and I could answer questions you have and such.

dunnbeetle

Dec 11, 2005
Bemidji, MN
www.myspace.com
Hmm, maybe I'll jus leave my car alone, I'm putting a 2jzge na-t in my 91 shell and I wont need any parts off my 87 right away...i'll need to get sum new tires tho if I take it. I'll prob be there, but might hafta take the gfs is300.

and yes it'd be awesome to be able to actually see a 2jz swap in a mk3

tcsupra

Dec 4, 2008
MN
I realy wish i could go but i work weekends and overnights. lame. I miss all the fun $#!+.