Fall Minnesota SupraSport Meet - September 26th

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
I also thihk it is important to invite all generations of Supras.
One other thought might be to make it a parts selling/trading session? I know funky_monkey58, emiliorescigno, 92nsx, and I have plenty of parts we could stand to get rid of. What do you all think? Another idea would be to help each other with installs of small projects, I know Sean, Emilio, and Rob are very mechanical. The diesel guys I hang out with do this several times a year and it is a way to get small projects completed. Just a thought.

supra87t/t4

Phase Two
Apr 9, 2005
MPLS, MN
I should be able to come for a little while, maybe I'll even get the car washed, amazing how much dust it collects in the garage...

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
il probably show up with my supra, but i need to hear back from my boss on taking sat night off., how late will yall be there, i cant leave gf untill 830am when i get off of work. it is about 5.5 hours to stillwater for me

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
fixitman04;1406350 said:
il probably show up with my supra, but i need to hear back from my boss on taking sat night off., how late will yall be there, i cant leave gf untill 830am when i get off of work. it is about 5.5 hours to stillwater for me

We should be out for awhile. There is always something to do at SS.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
funky_monkey58;1405920 said:
St.Cloud area guys lets all meet up around 10-10:30 and cruise down in a pack. Anyone from further north is welcome to join also.

Kelly IIRC has to work tell noon, but I will see if he wants to drive down with us.

leecheater;1405923 said:
I also thihk it is important to invite all generations of Supras.
One other thought might be to make it a parts selling/trading session? I know funky_monkey58, emiliorescigno, 92nsx, and I have plenty of parts we could stand to get rid of. What do you all think?

Turn it into a swap meet ,lol. If some one wants something maybe just let us know (or me if you need any 91 parts) and we could bring them down with us. I dont want to drag any xtra parts with me if I dont have to.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
ilovemysupra;1405539 said:
i'll be there! just try to remind me a little ahead of time! haha but that day will be perfect

You should swing by early or later after the meet and swap out that rusty door on your car ;)

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Also im not sure where or if anything, has been set up yet for a St. Cloud area sup's to meet up? Maybe the St. Cloud area people can meet at my house since Im close to 94 and no stop lights to brake up the group for the cruise down.

If anyone needs my address/directions PM me. Fell free to stop by from 8 till we leave. Were planing on leaving by 10:30 at the latest.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
92nsx;1409612 said:
Also im not sure where or if anything, has been set up yet for a St. Cloud area sup's to meet up? Maybe the St. Cloud area people can meet at my house since Im close to 94 and no stop lights to brake up the group for the cruise down.

If anyone needs my address/directions PM me. Fell free to stop by from 8 till we leave. Were planing on leaving by 10:30 at the latest.

That sounds like a good plan to me Rob - I'll update the original post.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Moy;1405688 said:
Damn... I'm leaving the 26th or 27th for Minnesota...

You should head up a day early. :icon_bigg

I also sort of like the idea of a swap meet - I think Dan & Sean plan on loading a bunch of Supra stuff in Sean's Volvo to drive down there - no need to weigh down the Supras any more. :icon_razz

tcsupra

Dec 4, 2008
MN
funky_monkey58;1405857 said:
Call in sick?

So meet at SS? Plenty of room there and we can BBQ.

We're short people and there cracking down one people for calling in but it's not far to SS. I should be able to make there for a few hours.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
tcsupra;1409702 said:
We're short people and there cracking down one people for calling in but it's not far to SS. I should be able to make there for a few hours.
Don't risk your job over it, but we will likely be out for awhile on saturday.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
emiliorescigno;1409670 said:
That sounds like a good plan to me Rob - I'll update the original post.

Cool Maybe I will even have some bacon, eggs and OJ ready ;)

emiliorescigno;1409689 said:
I also sort of like the idea of a swap meet - I think Dan & Sean plan on loading a bunch of Supra stuff in Sean's Volvo to drive down there - no need to weigh down the Supras any more. :icon_razz

Yep a good time to buy parts cheap and no shipping needed ;) I might even blow a few larger or smaller parts out cheap :p Just let me know what your looking for. I know what you need Emilio

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
I will have my old injectors there someone could buy. (RC 720cc injectors.) For $275 for a local.

Just did the leap and I am going to E85 on the big turbo. It is going to be fun to tune in 1600cc injectors!