ever had a real asshole moment?

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Supracentral;1154585 said:
Hey I sometimes use my assholery as a power of good.

Remember the guy at the Kroger Deli Counter?

This is what shopping with Supracentral is like:

We walk up to the deli counter, this guy is giving the girl behind the counter a ration of shit because they are out of the Kroger brand turkey breast, and they only have the more expensive Boar's Head turkey breast. The girl is being polite, apologizing, and doing everything she can to make this guy happy. He's cursing at her and just generally being abusive. The manager shows up, so the girl comes over to help me. I say "You'll have to excuse him"; I say, pointing at the guy "he's being an asshole.."

The guy turns around "What did you just say?"

"You heard me", I replied looking him dead in the eye, "You're being an asshole"..

"What?"

"I don't stutter, you're being an asshole."

He looks completely floored and starts to stammer "You don't know what you're talking about, you can't say that"

"I just did. Stop it. This girl is doing her best to help you, and you're acting like this because you know she's working and has to put up with you. I however, don't. It's not her fault they don't have what you want, shut up and fucking deal with it".

He gets so angry at this point, he starts kicking his own shopping cart! In fact he kicks the cart so hard, he breaks his toe. I hear it snap.

The girl behind the counter just glows, and asks me what she can get for me. I give her the list and continue to just stare at jerk boy as he tries to contain his pain.

We get our food and walk off.

Theresa and I had been together about a month at that point, she turns to me with this kind of bewildered smile on her face and says "Is it always going to be like this with you?"

Sorry SC, that's not being an asshole.

You were probably that girl's hero for a long, long time.