Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Justin727;1154346 said:
LMAO well my moment of being an ass.

lmao.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin727

T-virus infected
I still remember the site of spaghetti till this day. Most of the meatballs weren't chewed up completely at all and it was that school spaghetti the real cheap stuff where the sauce isn't red and doesn't taste great along with milk that soured on their stomaches.

Boy that evening I went to church just to pray for forgiveness.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Justin727;1154367 said:
I still remember the site of spaghetti till this day. Most of the meatballs weren't chewed up completely at all and it was that school spaghetti the real cheap stuff where the sauce isn't red and doesn't taste great along with milk that soured on their stomaches.

Boy that evening I went to church just to pray for forgiveness.

but damn, that just fucked-up-ingly funny.... :biglaugh:

Justin727

T-virus infected
ya know I do look back on it and find some humor in it. But not as much as I would if they were "Normal" people.
All my buddies still laugh hard about it and tears come out of their eyes. I just chuckle and quickly change the subject.

Good thing about it was each special needs child had a normal person with them about 17 years of age at the time. The girl that was riding with the boy that puked all over her was really hot and I took a special time tending to her. Just to clear it up to not sound like a complete fuck head half of the riders were special the others were normal.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
DreamerTheresa;1154539 said:
Well, I'd say they happen when you sleep.... but you've nailed me in the eye with your elbow on more than a few occasions.

Hey I sometimes use my assholery as a power of good.

Remember the guy at the Kroger Deli Counter?

This is what shopping with Supracentral is like:

We walk up to the deli counter, this guy is giving the girl behind the counter a ration of shit because they are out of the Kroger brand turkey breast, and they only have the more expensive Boar's Head turkey breast. The girl is being polite, apologizing, and doing everything she can to make this guy happy. He's cursing at her and just generally being abusive. The manager shows up, so the girl comes over to help me. I say "You'll have to excuse him"; I say, pointing at the guy "he's being an asshole.."

The guy turns around "What did you just say?"

"You heard me", I replied looking him dead in the eye, "You're being an asshole"..

"What?"

"I don't stutter, you're being an asshole."

He looks completely floored and starts to stammer "You don't know what you're talking about, you can't say that"

"I just did. Stop it. This girl is doing her best to help you, and you're acting like this because you know she's working and has to put up with you. I however, don't. It's not her fault they don't have what you want, shut up and fucking deal with it".

He gets so angry at this point, he starts kicking his own shopping cart! In fact he kicks the cart so hard, he breaks his toe. I hear it snap.

The girl behind the counter just glows, and asks me what she can get for me. I give her the list and continue to just stare at jerk boy as he tries to contain his pain.

We get our food and walk off.

Theresa and I had been together about a month at that point, she turns to me with this kind of bewildered smile on her face and says "Is it always going to be like this with you?"

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Here I sit at 11:36pm on an idle monday night in the heat of August in the Lone Star state. Litsening to The Muse and Seether, drinking an ice cold bottle of purified water, and giving myself a quick re-cap of the event that happened earlier in which involved me, my good friend, Shane and two stupid bitches that have plagued the Earth with their presence.

It was around 4pm, weather was in and out with the rain and life was good. I just picked up my sport jacket from the tailer and Im at Cost Cutters with Shane as I attempt to get my ears lowered. (means haircut to you retarded people out there) Anywho, the "stylist" (as they prefer to be called) was cutting my hair and making small talk with me. You know, the usual spiel about relationships, work, each others history, hobbies etc...we somehow topic change to ex's and failed relationships and it somehow opened a door for her to vocally vomit her life story to me. During my 65% worth of listening to her story, I find myself looking outside the window/door to see a disgusting and morbidly obese woman parking her Nissan Versa in the lot right in front of the store.

Though her appearence was that of an equivilient of a slob and micheal moore having a baby and pee'ing on it, I did not find that to be the problem with her. My main problem was her actions of which were taking place right in front of my eyes. This disgusting toxic waste dump of a woman who has a battleship she calls an ass was taking loose trash from the INSIDE of her car and dropping it OUTSIDE of her car and kicking it UNDER her car. This real life Grimmace (McDonalds character) was disposing her trash in a littering fashion right in front of my eyes!!!

Now, im not an environmentalists by any means. In fact, I feel that most environmentalists are fucking mental and should be institutionalized...they are a cancer to our country's progression because they want to play God...but thats another story. I am just a clean person. I take out my trash correctly, I recycle and I dont litter. I think you should have a courtesy to your city and not dump whatever you want, whenever you want. There has to be a line drawn in which you are not a fuckin moron and perform stupid acts like this Beached Whale of vision destruction.

This lady was entering a starbucks...A STARBUCKS!...starbucks, like just about every store in existance has....guess what it is? TRASH CANS!!! yes! Trash...fucking...cans! This piece of homosapien vomit could have easily taken her trash to the TRASH CAN provided by the very store she walked in, but instead chose a more lazy route.

Something had to be done...this will not stand in the eyes of Johnny D. This just will not stand with me at all. So I point her out to every single stylist at the place as well as Shane, therefore we are all witnesses to her trash defecation. Then I told my "stylist" that I am going to do something about it. Im going to pick up this bitches trash and put it under her windshield wiper with a sticky note saying "You dropped this ----->"

I saw the disbelief in the eyes of some of the employees at the facility...thankfully, it helped drive me to actually do it. So I write the note and I go outside to her car. I pick up her disgusting trash which consided of tissue, napkins, a spork and other assorted items. I grabbed it all and placed it under her windshield wiper and went to the other winshield wiper and stuck the note right there.

Thinking and Feeling accomplished for my actions with my buddy Shane, the unthinkable happened. The disgusting mutants DAUGHTER was in the vehicle the entire time! She witnessed by actions and felt it was necessary to roll down her windows and scream at me saying "what the hell are you doing?!?!"

Now I was pissed off...shes guilty by association. She saw her bitch of a mother's act and did nothing, so I responded. "Im picking up your trash and giving it back to you!"

To think she was dumb...ok, i did..i thought she was dumb from looking at her. However, I didn't think she was retarded. She proved me wrong when she responded "Those arent ours!"

HOLY SHIT!!! Dont piss in my pocket and tell me its raining! She bold face lied right in front of my face and Shanes face. I just smiled at her and said "throw your trash in a fuckin trashcan next time, whore"

She managed to reply something and I didnt quite catch it cause I was already in Shanes car with the windows rolled up. So I yelled back "I cant hear you, bitch! Dispose that trash in a proper recepticle for Daddy!"

I asked Shane what she said as we were leaving and he replied that she said she was going to call the cops on us.

LOL!!!OMGWTFBBQ!!!! LOLLERCOASTER!! She was going to call the cops on us!! on US! um..for what? as far as I know, there is no law against counter-acting someones illegal littering violation :) What the fuck is she seriously going to tell the cops?

"Hi, my mom who's vagina is as loose as a sleeve of a wizard's robe littered her trash from her car to this parking lot and this man picked it up and put it on my windshield with a courtesy note on it" ????

LOL We had a laugh at this borderline retarded individual and that laugh lasted for a few hours. I cant believe she threatened us with the whole "im gonna call the cops" routine. Im sorry, but im not 9years old anymore.

Moral of the story....If youre gonna tell someone youre gonna call the cops on someone, be absolutely fuckin sure who REALLY committed an illegal violation according to the law.

Johnny D: 8675309

Trash-tastic Mother and Daughter: 0

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I made a carload of kids pick up all their trash in the local parking lot of a Taco Bell not too long back as well. I can't stand litterbugs.