emanage blue question

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hockysa;1514610 said:
Ahh, seems so obvious now lolz.
Thanks.

Couple more questions if you don't mind.

Does the CEL only appear if you go past the limit?
and
Does the CEL disappear if you turn off your car?

I'm contemplating wiring a switch to that wire to open and close the connection.

it comes on after 180 but then goes away after awhile if i remember correctly...

suprajztwenty

Nov 5, 2009
corinth tx
wholey thread resurrection! sorry guys but this is the perfect topic for my question.

my question is, while using the emanage blue combined with the optional injector harness...if i can override the injectors with the blue, with the ecm hitting fuel cut, will it cut anything else needed for the engine to keep running? or will it fuel+spark cut or some variant that will cut out power even while overriding the injectors?

basically im trying to avoid using the lex maf so i can keep a decent idle.

edit, sorry guys this thread popped up in my search results, i didnt even realize this is basically a non-7m section...feel free to ignore this post. apologies

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
If you add the pressure sensor from the e01 via the option port, you can add fuel based on boost pressure. That along with the option to use the additional injection map allows you to add more fuel by extending the pulse width (keeping The injector open longer) however, it will still hit factory fuel cut only the ultimate can extend revs. Unless you get a box that this guy sells to drive the injectors. I saw sow thing like that on YouTube and he sells he box but I never needed it.