Ebony: 91 black 1jzgte (proefi friendly)

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Well we got the motor to turn over. He needs to finish some fuel lines. ecu needs the body plug pinned in giving it power and it should start. There was a delay cause i sprained my ankle so we took a day off.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Borrowed a can cable yesterday to connect to my ecu so I could sync my ignition with TDC.

Couldn't access it. So I'm running some grounds to see if it will fix the issue.

jotech

Dec 15, 2011
Curacao
i migth be wrong but i think you will need the drivers for the cable you are using to conect to the ecu i migth be wrong contact jason or kyle they can tell you more.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Yeah I have the new drivers downloaded.

Added and switch some grounds around. Following the mkiv pin sheet. My can gauge now comes on but
I still can't access the ecu. It won't connect.

jotech

Dec 15, 2011
Curacao
its strange if i were you i call them and they will help you, you just need the cable hooked to the ecu and your lap top and they will guide you trough the process, when i received mine it dit not have the startup file in it so it was cranking the same as yours as soon as i call adam up he told me what to look at,and then told me thad the ecu dit not had the startup map in, he mailed me the map told me how to load it up and the car started up right a way and i drove the car for 2 days whit out tuning nothing in the ecu the only thing i dit was set up the fuel press in the ecu the same as the regulator and change the injector size and boom she started like it was on the stock ecu

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
It might be related to the body harness he replaced, i remember Claytons car going to Vegas one year with his head lights where turning on and off flipping up and down and his body harness was changed out for his swap.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2