dyno'd today- 289rwhp 295ft lbs torque, STOCK ct-26- GRAPHS ADDED

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Yeahdoug said:
I operate 2 chassis dynos. A Super Flow (eddy-current like a mustang dyno) and a dyno jet. To get the most accurate readying you want to dyno in fourth. I have always done it in 4th. It's really not anymore dangerous then 3rd unless maybe your car is a piece of shit and then I'm not letting you put it on the dyno in the frist place. The Dyno Jet does not correct for which gear you're in. Simply hook up a tach signal and run it. On the Super Flow I'm sure there's a way to correct it but I still dyno in fourth so I haven't even looked for that feature. There's still a lot of features on the Super Flow that I haven't even explored yet. I can also tell you the Dyno Jet reads ~18% higher then our eddy current dyno.

You may have heard a lot of people say they dynoed in 3rd because that's direct drive in most automatics.

Many thanks Doug! :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
man, you guys are making me want to slap on my other ct and do this again! i'm close as it is! and with my turbo on it's last breath, i think that i could have been close to the numbers jeff listed above! damn shaftplay and chipped impeller blades!

edit: i forgot to mention, i do have video of all three pulls. it was taken with a digital camera. (streaming vid) my friend is going to upload it, i'll put the link in here. it's really nothing special, as it's taken from outside the car, not looking in or anything, but it's loud if that counts for anything! :p

-shaeff

jtamulis

www.NotRice.com
Apr 9, 2005
Pittsboro, NC
www.NotRice.com
Actually I checked my past notes, it was 303rwhp, not 313. But I don't want
you to nuke your motor shaeff. I've got a perdy turbo for you to play with.
I'll be sending it off to Jon like tuesday-wed timeframe.

Jeff

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i local guy around here got 312 on stock ct26 nm intake\nm hard pipes\3inc exhuast \ and NM tuning that all he had

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
here are the dyno sheets:

first run:
p221047_1.jpg

second run:
p221047_2.jpg

third run:
p221047_3.jpg

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
haha, you wish! by the way, will, did your dad say anything about when i left the car show? i kindof got on it a bit. ;) he probably thinks i'm irresponsible. too bad for him! haha.

i'm waiting for my friend to host them. i have dialup, and that = the suck.

-shaeff