Dude....what's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Rizzo

Banned
Jul 25, 2007
Fixing your girl's car
I don't need this site to fix my car. I make $1000's of dollars a week fixing cars. Where do you think I get money to own a MK3, own a turbo diesel truck, pay my fucking rent, pay my fucking property taxes, mod the fuck out of my supra, maintain my fucking vehicles, own matco and snapon tools, own a 1000 dollar amp, buy $100's of dollars of high quality weed a day. Not from info I got from here. I don't care about my membership here, take it, ban me, send the thread to WOS, lock it, shove it up your fat smelly ass for all I care. I'll still get paid on friday. I'll still go to the gym and lift 325lbs and scare the shit out of the staff there. Don't believe me come to cardio express SOUTHINGTON CT QUEEN STREET weight room motherfucker I'll be the only one there benching 325 I'll be waiting.

I come here to piss people off, same reason I slam my shit. I don't need anyone here. And I certainly don't need this site full of half assed, illiterate, jobless, skill-less, half breeds that live off their mother and own a MK3 and think they are pimp.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
severe.jpg

And on that note we're done and so is Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.