dont watch this if you have a weak stomach! (supra crash)

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
this is how it goes down in the 3rd world country, you are able to stand right next to the track over half way down. not very good rules for a track!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;nPMwtcnwL8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPMwtcnwL8w[/video]

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
Dear God, all of those lifeless bodies. My chest hurts! My heart broke when i saw smoke coming out the supra started to slide, but then the people laying on the ground. Wow :/

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Dont blame the Supra on that one. Cars can fail when pushed, whoever was running that race should be the one held at fault. Reminds me of rally races where you have cars flying around curves on dirt paths with people standing on the curves to watch. Could never figure out if they were brave or stupid. Sad to see the massive loss on that one, but it would be inevitable. Even Nascar events aren't 100% safe for the viewer.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Grandavi;1647033 said:
Dont blame the Supra on that one. Cars can fail when pushed, whoever was running that race should be the one held at fault. Reminds me of rally races where you have cars flying around curves on dirt paths with people standing on the curves to watch. Could never figure out if they were brave or stupid. Sad to see the massive loss on that one, but it would be inevitable. Even Nascar events aren't 100% safe for the viewer.

Nascar car events are safe....for the home viewers....

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
mecevans;1647049 said:
They cared more about the car than the fucking injured people!

ya saw that and that was WAY wrong they just pass up the people that are laying on the ground... "aww are they o..... THE SUPRA!! OH NO." really where's the humaness

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Qoazn7BIU&has_verified=1

On the same note. This happened a few years back in my country. The were a lot of injured, but no one was killed. Thank god. Almost eweryone agreed that the organizers were to blame for this. That they didn't make a secure enough track and didn't push back the spectators, but... The only one who was charged guilty, was the driver. It's completely absurd. Police charged him for dangerous driving and inflicting injuries. It's a drift event on a closed section for god sakes. How can there be any road rules?

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I have seen an accident up close.. I dont know if they were paying more attention to the Supra. The mind is repulsed by the carnage.. when you approach something like that and start seeing people not moving, your first instinct is to move away. You want to help but have no idea what to do, so you avoid it. (found that out when a guy in a Honda Civic flipped under a bridge in the city with his window open and no seatbelt. Thought we could help him until we got close enough to see that his face didn't survive the road.. amazing how truly horrible seeing that is and how it sticks in the back of your mind for a very long time. I drive fast on the roads, but never stupid because of the carnage I have seen resulting from a 1 second misjudged action)

steveo

Dec 15, 2008
Alberta
I am subscribed to a guy that has the videos from afar and he said he would not upload a video up close. This is just plain scary to see.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
MotorSport in any form can be dangerous, where's the personal responsibility?

If you're stupid enough to put yourself in harms way so be it.

I went to a Truck race held at one of the smaller of our V8 SuperCar tracks, first lap where I normally stand didn't feel at all safe with a Semi Prime mover sideways at 100 Mph coming right at us, I moved the entire group just in case.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
bluebullet89;1647050 said:
ya saw that and that was WAY wrong they just pass up the people that are laying on the ground... "aww are they o..... THE SUPRA!! OH NO." really where's the humaness

Either that or they were looking at the bodies/body parts pinned under the car.

That video was just plain sad and disgusting. Judging by all the idiotic videos on youtube of the middle eastern race "events" this sort of thing must not be too uncommon. Very sad the lack of safety or lack of value of life the attendees have. :(

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
they do throw caution to the wind, trying to see how many 360 they can do, at 120mph with crowds of people on the side of a road. pretty crazy stuff!!!!!

the thing that tripped me out, is that they are at a track and it should be a safer place to watch a race. They did put themselves at risk by standing 2 feet from a track half way down.

very sad to see it go down this way.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Not double clutching like you should.

Those people are idiots anyways. There so many youtube videos of them doing that on the street almost crashing into other cars and other people what makes the track any different. Thats how they are.

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
enjoyer;1647141 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Qoazn7BIU&has_verified=1

On the same note. This happened a few years back in my country. The were a lot of injured, but no one was killed. Thank god. Almost eweryone agreed that the organizers were to blame for this. That they didn't make a secure enough track and didn't push back the spectators, but... The only one who was charged guilty, was the driver. It's completely absurd. Police charged him for dangerous driving and inflicting injuries. It's a drift event on a closed section for god sakes. How can there be any road rules?

im sorry but that is absolutely stupid if he got charge for stuff. Especially if it was at an event. So glad there are safety rules over here so shit like that wont happen for the sake of other people along with the driver