Don"t you love getting rep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
CryoSlash said:
You know you're so clever, considering i believe all people should be treated equally. what's next, you wanna start bashing african americans?

Actually I have no problem with african americans - where would you get that idea? I met tons of them down in the south, good folks...Alot of them share my core values too as far as religion and what-not go, believe it or not.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
mc_h said:
I didn't bash anybody for no reason you moron. This faggot gave me a neg. rep calling me a "right wing cunt" because he was too scared to do it out in the open. I don't care if I break rules and let everybody see what he doesn't want to say out in the open. I'm outspoken. Deal with it.
Outspoken? THEN FUCKIN NEG REP HIM BACK! instead you decide to try to make a quick thread about him.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mc_h said:
To me, all I see is they're both left wing guys supporting gays. I can only come to one conclusion...Go figure. :biglaugh:

I support the NFL, but I'm not a player. I have nothing against gays, lesbians, or whatever. I've never sucked a dick and don't plan on it. If someone else wants to do that, than go ahead. I fail to see where it's hurting me. I don't want to get into a big debate over homosexuality with anyone. I'm not much on argueing. I can't see where it hurts you either, but I don't know the whole story. I don't even know why I'm replying. It sounds like an A and B conversation and I need to C my way out of it. Cryoslash is sticking up for his friend and giving his opinions as well, and now it seems like you want to do bodily harm to him..................:nono: Violence isn't always the best answer, and you know this. Sometimes it's the only answer, but I don't think this is one of those times. I've got to go back to work. Hope this gets resolved peacefully..............lol

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
CryoSlash said:
i know, but sorry it seems like he likes to target random minorities.

Oh good job generalizing. "Random minorities" because I don't approve of the gay lifestyle? Wow, you must be getting a solid 2.5 GPA in school man.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Um...

This is EXACTLY the kind of post we don't need around here...

No more of these folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.