Don"t you love getting rep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
from faggots?

How many of you watch... 11-16-2006 01:30 PM Kai You sir, are a right wing cunt.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Better luck next time Kai, you faggot motherfucker.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OH, now I got it. I got into a little controversy with another member who said something about killing babies. I misunderstood him, and I didn't agree with him, so I negative rep'd him. I then thought that I had screwed up because it is HIS opinion. I have since reppd him twice to make up for it. I dont' agree with him, but it's his opinion and he's got every right to it. He still cussed me out pretty good in a pm though..................:biglaugh:

Whatever you do, don't try and celebrate Kwnate appreciation day. People will swear that you want to give him a reacharound.................:biglaugh:

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
suprahero said:
OH, now I got it. I got into a little controversy with another member who said something about killing babies. I misunderstood him, and I didn't agree with him, so I negative rep'd him. I then thought that I had screwed up because it is HIS opinion. I have since reppd him twice to make up for it. I dont' agree with him, but it's his opinion and he's got every right to it. He still cussed me out pretty good in a pm though..................:biglaugh:

Indeed...I've had arguments with a few people as well, kwnate for example...we're cool now, but this is different

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
mc_h said:
Funny - I'll come to a TSC meet special for you... Tell me that to my face. :biglaugh:
okay, and i will. im there everymonth so i dont see why it makes a difference that i will show up next month. You are honestly a jackass by the looks of it online and i would watch who you mouth off to.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
CryoSlash said:
okay, and i will. im there everymonth so i dont see why it makes a difference that i will show up next month. You are honestly a jackass by the looks of it online and i would watch who you mouth off to.

I don't give a shit who I mouth off to on or offline. I'll be there. Guaranteed you'll flake out. Look forward to seeing you.

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
suprahero said:
IBTL................Can't we all just get along.................:biglaugh:

Politics is a touchy subject...It's funny, because good ol cryo comes in to defend his buddy from the UK...who conveniently disappeared :biglaugh:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
mc_h said:
Politics is a touchy subject...It's funny, because good ol cryo comes in to defend his buddy from the UK...who conveniently disappeared :biglaugh:
im only here beacuse today i finished all of my school studies early. Kai probably has somethign better to do, like, have a life.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You got to love a guy willing to defend his buddies. I don't want any that will let someone talk bad about me and not stick up for me when I'm not around. Sounds like someone you would want on your side. I don't know him personally, since he lives like three thousand miles away, or more.

I also agree that politics and religion are two subjects that people would rather argue over than eat, sleep, or have sex.....................:nono:

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
suprahero said:
You got to love a guy willing to defend his buddies. I don't want any that will let someone talk bad about me and not stick up for me when I'm not around. Sounds like someone you would want on your side. I don't know him personally, since he lives like three thousand miles away, or more.

To me, all I see is they're both left wing guys supporting gays. I can only come to one conclusion...Go figure. :biglaugh:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
suprahero said:

I also agree that politics and religion are two subjects that people would rather argue over than eat, sleep, or have sex.....................:nono:
i will defend anyone who is being attacked for no reason. Since this mc_h guy is randomly bashing people then he deserves to be flamed back. Some people need to calm down and stop being internet warriors...
mc_h said:
To me, all I see is they're both left wing guys supporting gays. I can only come to one conclusion...Go figure. :biglaugh:
You know you're so clever, considering i believe all people should be treated equally. what's next, you wanna start bashing african americans?

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
CryoSlash said:
i will defend anyone who is being attacked for no reason. Since this mc_h guy is randomly bashing people then he deserves to be flamed back. Some people need to calm down and stop being internet warriors...

I didn't bash anybody for no reason you moron. This faggot gave me a neg. rep calling me a "right wing cunt" because he was too scared to do it out in the open. I don't care if I break rules and let everybody see what he doesn't want to say out in the open. I'm outspoken. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.