naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Why you looks so happy Jay?

There something you need to tell me??

NO sir, I'm just naturally a happy guy.
How is your milf hooker doing? I haven't seen her on in a while...............:dunno:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
its not a race its for training so my 5k was like 44:47 not great but w/e im one working up to distence right now ill work on time later

Aug 13, 2005
Alberta
I have my regular run down to 6.4kms in 30mins. Granted it is on the treadmill but I use the incline to make it more realistic. I never have coffee. Taste is just too bitter, the only thing I really drink is water and a coke on the occasion.

I am sure you can do 10k by june. just keep at it every day (well every other) and change up the run. I have talked to many runners and they all agree that doing a long run, then hard run then fast run will help to improve your times and endurance. just continue to cycle through.

For ex. run for like 1.5hrs or as long as you can go on relatively flat area (this is the recovery / long run). the next time run up hill for like 30-45 mins with flat spots for a recover (hard run). Finally go fast and hard for like 30 mins (... fast run..). It has worked for me. Just trying to help out.

last but not least strech and have good shoes. Running room is great for these types of things.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
yah what im doing now is swaping one time ill do my normal 5km the next ill alternat between full out sprint and jog every telephone pole i can only do 2km of that and im pucking at the end of it its hard going but i hope to be up around 10km in 50min would pefect but ill see how it goes

Jan 25, 2007
Burbank, CA
I used to run the 5k in high school. Not the fastest but in between.

Anyways, I entered into the students run LA program, where some teachers take students to train for the LA marathon. Since I was in cross country I didn't have to go on the same runs that the program had. I just practiced with my team as normal.
They provide shoes and shirts and shorts for the races.
I only did one 10k, my only race in that program, then quit because it was just too long fo me.

matter of fact, it wasn't a 10k at all, it was 10 miles.
what the hell was I thinking?