suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
silent_sniper said:
moring coffee coming up after 5 km run:thumbsdow

just thought ild share

The next time someone is chasing you, just call me and JAV. We try to save at least one white guy a week from getting an asswhipping. Today could have been your day, but I guess you got away since you're not telling us about a smack down...............:biglaugh:

Coffee.........sucks!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
suprahero said:
The next time someone is chasing you, just call me and JAV. We try to save at least one white guy a week from getting an asswhipping. Today could have been your day, but I guess you got away since you're not telling us about a smack down...............:biglaugh:

Coffee.........sucks!
I could only have walked to the closet US gun store bought a gun and shot the basterds chasing me by the time you would have got threw airport customs

im running because i have my army explosives training cousrse coming up pretty quick and i need to be in really good shape

(its worst then basic )

oh and coffe on the 3rd day no sleep FTW thats how i got hooked

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
silent_sniper said:
I could only have walked to the closet US gun store bought a gun and shot the basterds chasing me by the time you would have got threw airport customs

Was that racist? Just because I look Arabic and walk around with explosive taped to me doesn't mean I'd have a hard time making it through customs........:biglaugh:

Good luck with your test. I'd hate to know I had to run five kilometers for any reason at all. I might could walk them pretty fast, but my run button has been out of commission for about ten years now.

Edit: For anyone wanting to bash me that happens to be Arabic. I don't even know where Arab is on the map, and it's just the first word that popped in my head.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
lol thats have of what i have to be doing by june 25 i should be running 10km a day by then:aigo: :1zhelp:

and thx im gonna need it